• ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Its not my rifle, its the neighbors.
    The neighbor shot a doe with it... @ 30yards blew out her neck back in November. Ill see of i can get a pic.

I did shoot through 2 hogs with my 6.5 grendel with FMJs a few weeks back. Went through both hogs & a feeder leg...lol. View attachment 240941
    Whenever someone starts spewing bs about “boolit proof hogz” and proceed to tell me about their cousin’s boyfriend’s dad shooting a pig and finding a bullet lodged in the “shield”, the urge to do a facepalm is almost overwhelming.
    I simply explain that the recovered bullet in that pig passed through at least one other pig before coming to rest in the pig you found it in.
    Guns International

Gonzo1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Lake Jackson
    Gotta be a bad heat treat...I’d be interested to see if that happens all the way across the plate or just in that section...maybe a uneven heat treat?

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I get mine either from

or

I kind of lean more towards Shoot Steel because their stuff is AR550. It's supposed to help reduce pitting. I just bought a 3/8" silhouette and a 1/2" 12" gong from them. I've been enjoying shooting those targets a lot.

You can't really trust the Ebay and Amazon stuff.

MOA Targets is supposed to also be good. The owner is active on one of the Discord servers I frequent.

Shootingtargets7 is awesome. I bought a standing silhouette from there for my little cousin. The quality is very high. We were shooting it (3/8 plate at 100 yards) with 45-70 and 300WM and no pitting or dents at all

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Gotta be a bad heat treat...I’d be interested to see if that happens all the way across the plate or just in that section...maybe a uneven heat treat?
    Thats the only thing i can think of too. I just dont want to shoot up the rest of my steel finding out.

Im just gunna stick with 1/2" on the rifle range. Ill fill the holes & grind em flush & stick back on my pistol range. Theyve held up to 7.62x39...but leaves a little ding. If you zoom in on the pic, you can see the dings to the right of the holes.

mountainbull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2020
    montana
    I've got the cutting edge from a loader(955)and at 100 yards it only dents it
    My steel is at 100,200,300 and 500.
    I ain't good enough to hit the 500 but the 300 takes my 300win mag with no problem
    They are 5/8 thick and very hard, need to torch holes in it

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom