• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Personally, I think they should place two meat patties together, place a fair amount of dark-colored bean sprouts on the outside of the meat patties, then put each bun on top of that. Cut that burger in half and place them on a plate, and call it the Two-For-One Fur Burger Special. By all means, take a couple of moments to visualize that masterpiece....

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    I likes me some fat ho! Goin' to Waco, gentlemen!

Help me out with some signature burgers:
    Obama Burger -- Looks great, tastes like crap
    Sheila Jackson Lee Burger -- 2 pound pork pattie and triple crown weave bun
    Junk in da Trunk Burger -- 3 half pound patties made from fresh ground rump roast, stacked so high with fixin's you'll need to dislocate your jaw
    Ma Bitches Burgers -- A platter of a dozen sliders, each with a different homemade spicy sauce that'll light you up.
    Lone Star Card Burger -- 1/4 pound soy patty served dry with a pack of KOOL menthols and a King Cobra Fo'ty.
    Baby Daddy Burger -- 1/2 pound beef patty and half-pound beef frank. After you eat the weenie, the waitress takes away the rest of the burger... never to be seen again.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I likes me some fat ho! Goin' to Waco, gentlemen!

Help me out with some signature burgers:
    Obama Burger -- Looks great, tastes like crap
    Sheila Jackson Lee Burger -- 2 pound pork pattie and triple crown weave bun
    Junk in da Trunk Burger -- 3 half pound patties made from fresh ground rump roast, stacked so high with fixin's you'll need to dislocate your jaw
    Ma Bitches Burgers -- A platter of a dozen sliders, each with a different homemade spicy sauce that'll light you up.
    Lone Star Card Burger -- 1/4 pound soy patty served dry with a pack of KOOL menthols and a King Cobra Fo'ty.
    Baby Daddy Burger -- 1/2 pound beef patty and half-pound beef frank. After you eat the weenie, the waitress takes away the rest of the burger... never to be seen again.
    give 2 lone star and keep the burger cause i sho is thursty

Top Bottom