• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas yankee

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Frisco, TX
    The Extar EXP-556-MK2 is the lightest semi-automatic .223 Rem/5.56mm pistol in the world. I’m the original purchaser of this gently used gun - less than 200 rounds through the gun. It is a semi automatic gas operated pistol chambered in .223 / 5.56. It takes typical AR magazines. The gun weighs three pounds empty, and about four and a half pounds with a loaded magazine. From end to end, the EXP is eighteen inches long, and the barrel is eight and a quarter inches. The muzzle device is extremely effective. While it does nothing to hide the flash, it angles the force of the escaping gas up and pushes the barrel down. There’s no appreciable recoil on the EXP, and the gun seems to move down when you shoot. Even fast repeat shots don’t create muzzle climb. Extended, integrated MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics and accessories, + Vertical Picatinny Rail in rear (for mounting stock or pistol brace), + Q-D sling mount socket built into rear. Comes with the gun, the original serialized box, and a soft-sided, zippered carry case with 4 external magazine pockets. What’s in the description and shown in the pictures is everything that comes with the gun. Prefer a face to face transaction with a Bill of Sale and TX DL or TX LTC, near Frisco, but I’ll ship the gun (USPS insured) to your FFL for +$70. I'm not in the firearms business - I’m an individual collector occasionally selling guns I’ve previously purchased. No trades - $650
    IMG_6890.jpg
    IMG_6886.jpg

IMG_6887.jpg
    IMG_6889.JPG

Top Bottom