• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Oh, what could possibly go wrong? I'm mostly sure those hoses haven't dry rotted while sitting in that carefully climate controlled environment. And ChiCom quality control is legendary. Do they make asbestos longjohns to wear with that set?

A construction crew in the neighborhood had a flat tire on a trailer. The foreman took out a brand new shiny ChiCom made 4-way wrench and tried to loosen the nuts on wheel. He was a strong guy and he managed to twist that thing 1/2 turn - but the nut never budged. Yup, you don't find steel that flexible just everywhere.

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    Reminds me of the guy here who built his own flamethrower using coca cola - soda pressure cans, a few feet of Home Depot plastic hose and a pressure gauge. It was a mystery why his garage blew up.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Working USGI surplus flamethrower go for 2-3 times that. There’s a guy in New York that repairs them & retrofits them with a Burnzomatic torch ignition system. The original ones used a flare IIRC.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    baboon -

You posted this in the Commercial Sales section which is the wrong place. I'll move it to where it belongs.

Top Bottom