• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dshooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2021
    houston
    Welcome, I came from the same area of the People’s Republic of California. Been here almost 2 years and regret moving anywhere near Austin (SF east). What we need is for people to speak up about all the carnage that Democrats have done to the once great state of CA. We need to fight like hell to keep Texas from turning into a complete Sh1t hole. #keeptexasred
    #makeaustintexasagain
    I was able to get over a dozen people sign the petition to recall Newsom.

LAWJIC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Waco, Tx
    Also moved here from Ca... Chino Hills....
    I’ve been planning the move for ten years...
    Covid pushed me over the top back in Cali.
    I’m glad to be hear and actually look at and maybe buy something newer than a Gen 3 Glock...

Well, I did it. I was able to move here through my job. Goodbye Fontucky and hello Katy TX. Been wanting to get out for over 10 years. In CA, I would browse through the classifieds which people posted daily everyday and I bought many guns that way. Had to do the 10 day wait and extra tax. I noticed a small number of gun sales in the private sub in TGT. In CA before I left, there were a ton of overpriced used guns. I was at Academy the other day and saw reasonable prices. I saw 3 p365: 630 for NRA version and 530 for a black. Glocks around MSRP. But in CA - $1000 for p365 and $700 used glocks. But I passed on that 365 because I have plenty of guns. I have plenty of ammo too. I may consider selling some.

Did my research before my move here to America and got my cars registered in TX and got my TDL in 1 week. I love my big house here.

Kevdonahue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2019
    Austin TX
    Welcome Aboard!
    Like you, I too was lucky enough to escape from the Democratik People's Republik of Kalifornia (DPRK). Left as soon as I retired from my corporate job (couldn't work out a transfer to get here, unfortuantely). Never looked back - so glad I got outta there, and so proud to be a Texan!

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Welcome Aboard!
    Like you, I too was lucky enough to escape from the Democratik People's Republik of Kalifornia (DPRK). Left as soon as I retired from my corporate job (couldn't work out a transfer to get here, unfortuantely). Never looked back - so glad I got outta there, and so proud to be a Texan!

Welcome to the Forum!

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Just popped up in my new post screen.

1645119464451.png

BigTexasOne

Support gun control! Hit what you aim at!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2016
    Springtown
    Before you invite any friends or family to join you in the free state of Texas, make sure that they will not vote the way they did in Commiefornia.

Ca. is getting what it asked for at the ballot box, they have no one to blame but themselves.

15 years ago, I was a Ca. resident, and even if I could afford to live like the stars along the beach in Malibu, I wouldn't move back. period, end of discussion.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom