Epic trolling, scamtastic, or homie just confused?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I feel like a little self-abuse today, so I was scrolling the other TGT - Texas Gun Trader.

Came across this gem:

Screenshot 2024-07-16 at 15-36-32 Pistols for Sale Glock 19 4gen 9mm blk. Used Guns.png

Screenshot 2024-07-16 at 15-36-39 Pistols for Sale Glock 19 4gen 9mm blk. Used Guns.png

Screenshot 2024-07-16 at 15-36-43 Pistols for Sale Glock 19 4gen 9mm blk. Used Guns.png

Anyone see the problem?

When did Glocks get metal factory sights, grip safties, and start saying "SPRINGFIELD" on the side? :laughing:

I wonder if @Sam7sf got bored and decided to troll for numbers, or if this is some dude setting up the unknowing to get robbed, defrauded, or otherwise violated, or if the Fed-Boiz are just getting lazy? I wonder if this gun was used in a drive-by in Greenspoint, or at least made an appearance in an indy-rap music video.

The description (which I was gonna post, but decided against since it has dude's phone number in it) definitely calls this out as a Glock 19 gen 4.

Nicholst55

Retired, Twice.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2021
    Houston Area
    Oh, it could be legit. Some of the people that post on (the other) TGT are barely literate. He may honestly not know that it's not a Glock. Or perhaps it's like the term 'coke.' As in 'want a coke?' 'what kind you want? cocola, sprite, or mountain dew?' 'who makes that glock? 'izzat a glock or a springfield?'

Top Bottom