• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spence76

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    El Paso
    I'm not sure if I should post this here or in the hometown section but does anyone know if the El Paso County Sheriff or the El Paso police chief are willing to sign off on a CLEO signature on a Form 4 for SBR or Suppessor. Thanks for the help.
    Texas SOT

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    I'm not sure if I should post this here or in the hometown section but does anyone know if the El Paso County Sheriff or the El Paso police chief are willing to sign off on a CLEO signature on a Form 4 for SBR or Suppessor. Thanks for the help.

I am new to El Paso, but I would call a local Class III dealer here and ask them, since they deal with it all the time

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Or . . . . you can get a trust and not have to beg the sheriff for his signature.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Or . . . . you can get a trust and not have to beg the sheriff for his signature.

My buddy that gave me my new stuff went LEO route as he was working for the sheriff @ the time. When that sheriff was not re-elected the new sheriff called BATFE on him twice for perfectly legally owned suppressors. Trust beats LEO sign offs by far.

Top Bottom