Please excuse my severe drop in communication. I've been taking care of 5 sick kids and a wife, on my free time, and as my luck would have it, I need your guys' opinions.
Ok, so the little ones are fine, probably a cold, but the 18 year old, who still lives with us, had to go to the ER and was diagnosed with, GET THIS, SWINE AND COVID. So she's been segregated in her room for the past two days.
Now, I'm totally fine and don't think I'll be sick but I'll leave it to you three to tell me how comfortable you would be if I still went. I can, and want to, but not if you guys would rather I don't.
So we can do one of three outcomes, each including me taking a rapid covid test, on range day.
1. You three go without me and we set another date that I can go too.
2. We completely post pone this until the 2 weeks quarantine time is up.
3. Given I test negative for covid, we go on with everything as planned.
You fellas let me know and I'll be on board with whatever yall think is best.
Ok and as far as time, since Ozzman's cap is 3PM, I say LEP and kirk, you two make the decision within his window, because I can go at any time on that day. Also, since the other two fellas had to back out, it can be any other day.
For food... Give me some ideas and we'll pick a spot to meet up, eat, and shoot the shit, and then go have a good time.
Hopefully it's still on, and even if it has to be postponed, I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and having a good time. You three, please text me your numbers so we can have a text chat open now that it's pretty much a sure thing that it's just us. That way we can play it closer to the chest as the day draws nearer.
God bless you all and hope all is well with you and yours.
Any time for me is good, however, I can't risk picking up any illness that could be passed to my wife (I won't discuss why in an open forum, tho).
In addition, my truck has to go into the shop & can't guarantee it will be repaired in time.
That being said, a short delay of another week or so would be OK.