• ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    FO or no FO... :). I love it!!

Egg nog.... I can take it or leave it. I know I liked it more so as a kid but it seems to go bad in the back of my fridge after a glass of two these days.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    During the Christmas holidays we keep copious quantities of this on hand for guests ... and I take it upon myself to make damned sure it is fit consumption:

8267562189_95a174f393_z.jpg

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    War story: New Years eve 1968. Its around 1 am and a long line of parties for me and my best friend yielded no available women. We are drving down the street and at the light in between 2 lanes is a quart of Egg Nog, opened but full. We are drunk anyhow so we taste it, WOW it was about half and half, good enough for us to drink. A few lights down the street we pull up next to a car with 2 babes. We wave, they wave and we play back and forth for a couple of lights when I hold up the quart of egg nog and ask if they want some. We pull over, I get in back seat and the 2 girls spit up. We drink egg nog, finish off the bottle of bourbon and who knows what else.

Things get real fuzzy here

Its somewhere in the early morning and I wake up in a bed in some All the Way Inn cheap motel. I turn on a lamp on the nightstand and in the light of an electric sunrise I manage to focus on another couple in the other bed, its my buddy and some land whale. I look down and instantly consider chewing off my arm at the shoulder so I won't wake her up as I go to leave and chewing off my other arm so it never happens again.

I manage to slide out my arm anyhow and take note I have my jeans on, but shoes and shirt are in the floor. I look at her an note the pasty white skin glowing in the electric sunrise and matted red hair which made the carpeting in the room look good and breath like stale kerosene. I call my buddys name and he looks up with a look of a deer in headlights and says WTF! I am slipping around and putting on the remainder of my clothes. He slips out and is putting on his clothes and manages to fall over on the bed trying to find a pants leg. This wakes up land whale who smiles thru teeth looking like she brushed them with a rusty nail. She in turn wakes up, Forklift who wants to know what are we doing? I say NOT YOU as me and my buddy stumble trying to get out the door, I toss a $20 spot on the bed saying this is for the Empty Arms Inn and Forklift leaps on it like a bass hittin a minnow as I watch her thighs ripple like waves off the bow of a battleship. She looked like she could do a squat thrusts on a fire hydrant. Land whale is out of the bed and heading toward my buddy who is still trying to sort out which leg in which side of his pants as she says 'don't I get a kiss' and puckers up with lips that look like a leech. Buddy falls forward out of the door head first into the bumper of his '67 Chevelle and is laying there in a crumpled mess. I get up and he says take my keys I am too drunk to drive, about this time I hear Forklift say, Cowboy how about some breakfast...I just tell her the restruant is closed for the day.

I pull into to some all night eatery to get some coffee and we sit there trying to forget what we don't want to remember. With a new lease on life we back to his place and crash till about noon. Hunger has got to us and we head out to some burger joint. As we are getting out of the car I see my jacket in the back seat, then note their jackets and purses are in the back seat. We get some food, feel a bit better and go thru the purses to find an address. We do and do the right thing, he leaves engine idling as I run up to the door and hang the purses on the door knob, but as that happens Forklift and Land whale open the front door and say don't you want to come in...Buddy smokes the Redline tires all the way down the block.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    Hell yes. I was suprized it was out a few weeks ago already. You can almost hear your blood closing in. Still gonna drink it anyway.

Top Bottom