• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    So did the hall monitor watching the pistol range make it home in one piece?

LOL!! He was something else. He was night and day from the gentleman over on the rifle range.

Pics are slowly coming through from my phone to tablet.
    Meanwhile, I want to share a story.

So, we get Southpaw set up with 5 rounds of plinking reloads. He fires off 2 rounds and asks, "what's the deal with these sights?".
    I tell him to tuck the front bead into the small of the rear buckhorn and hold at 6 o'clock.
    "Oh, ok". Bang! Bullseye. Bang! Bullseye. Bang! Bullseye.

Just gimme back my gun! Loan Southpaw a gun and he returns it with a helping of humble pie.

Y'all been warned.

That gun was just easy to shoot. I'll take the great review, but honestly, that gun did all the work. It was a pleasure to shoot.

+1 on the PTR you bastard SP. I thought I was happy with what I had. Now between you and Franz, y'all have created a new itch or two.

No problem. I was happy to see others enjoying it as well. Sometimes it's nice to not be behind one of your own guns, just watching. Same goes for you with the AK pistol. I was all over with it and needed to see someone else shooting it to see what I was doing wrong.

Looks like a nice range. Where's that at? My folks live in Pipe creek next to Bandera. Bandera gun range is pretty nice.

I have to say, this being my first visit to Dietz, I really liked it. Had to get use to having an RO, but even as bad as the pistol range guy was, it was still tolerable. All in all, wouldn't hesitate to go back any time.
    Venture Surplus ad

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    lol - unknown. I am unhappy with the steel Monarch 9mm I brought. I had 3 FTF's in one mag. I guess maybe its a great training round, when you don't know if it is going to go bang or not. I had never had a FTF on my centerfire pistols before. I need to burn through the other 3 or 4 boxes of that crap I have.

Oh and - nice to meet you Wiked. Glad you got to play with some other's toys.
    No problems with my shield and monarch. I bought 2x 800rd ammo cans from academy and only put 150 downrange. No ftf or fte yet with it. It spits fire out of the muzzle like no other ammo I've shot from it yet.

Top Bottom