• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Chinese made charging handles are about all you're going to find on eBay. They are not AR friendly. Plenty of 10/22 parts, though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    They are not AR friendly.
    No, they are definitely not.
    One of my fondest memories is of people selling "high capacity" magazines on eBay when they were forbidden. They would do all sorts of clever things to let you know how many they really held. Like form Roman numerals out of cartridges. Or put a box of cartridges next to the mag. Or just lay a few out casually in the shape of a "30". Ha ha! Was great fun to find them and figure out what they were really selling. One nice thing about eBay's "no semi-auto" policy was that they knew NOTHING about guns, so knowledgeable users could easily skirt their policies.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    One of my fondest memories is of people selling "high capacity" magazines on eBay when they were forbidden. They would do all sorts of clever things to let you know how many they really held. Like form Roman numerals out of cartridges. Or put a box of cartridges next to the mag. Or just lay a few out casually in the shape of a "30". Ha ha! Was great fun to find them and figure out what they were really selling. One nice thing about eBay's "no semi-auto" policy was that they knew NOTHING about guns, so knowledgeable users could easily skirt their policies.

Tobacco and alcohol could be sold too. Lots of nice bourbon and whiskey. Sold as a "collectible" container, not for the contents, which were sealed and new. EBay can kiss my ass.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

Selling rubber bands that happened to come wrapped around mags. :p

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Speaking of ebay, back 15 or 16 years ago, I was seeing all kinds of weird stuff posted and thought "who would buy this crap?" So I posted for sale "My belly button lint" on an auction and got 2 bidders. The buyer actually paid for it (I think the winning bid was 50 cents and the opening price was a dime). I sent them the product they purchased.

Just further proof that we are witnessing the de-evolution of the human race.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Speaking of ebay, back 15 or 16 years ago, I was seeing all kinds of weird stuff posted and thought "who would buy this crap?" So I posted for sale "My belly button lint" on an auction and got 2 bidders. The buyer actually paid for it (I think the winning bid was 50 cents and the opening price was a dime). I sent them the product they purchased.

This has already gone off topic so I'll just add that some chick tried to auction off her virginity some years back. Okay, I'm done. Sorry

The Machinist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2019
    Austin
    Maga
    a228c9db31be3a953a96cf5cca3fb983.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Attachments

• a228c9db31be3a953a96cf5cca3fb983.jpg
      a228c9db31be3a953a96cf5cca3fb983.jpg
      37.4 KB · Views: 332

MikeyJ

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Tomball

If you'd thrown in a certificate of authenticity, you could have doubled your money.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Gun stuff on ebarf? OK........i wont try it but you go ahead. No serious gun people sell or buy on Ebarf

Depends on what. There are a lot of niche things on there. I bought a pile of Czech stripper clips for my SKS on there and a bunch of reloading gear.

Top Bottom