• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Texas
    Many years ago a cousin interviewed an old man with a lot of family history. He taped it on VHS, which is a clue to how long ago it was.

Recently my cousin has started having these put onto a DVD. I took the task of taking dictation from the DVDs and typing the conversation into Word because the old man wouldn’t use his false teeth when he talked and some phrases were almost unintelligible. But it being family history, every word was important. I had to run past some phrases 10 times to get it.

What I now want to do is to take this text and put it onto the DVDs, same as sub-titles for a movie. This is to let others view the old man talking but be able to understand what he’s saying as he says it.

I need the software which will do this and the hardware to burn DVDs. I’m not expecting to get this from freeware, I’m willing to pay, but want to get what’s right the first time.

I’m not asking for a guarantee here on the forum, what I need are the names of software and hardware to ask for. I’ll try before buy; for several hundred dollars the store better let me try.

Thanks.

BTW, if you’re using a single monitor I strongly recommend going dual. It doesn’t cost that much and it sure is handy to be able to view on one monitor as you type on the other.
    Guns International

Top Bottom