• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    So I was at WM with my girlfriend and I am waiting for someone to come over to the counter so I can buy some ammo and some gang banger walks up looking for some ammo. When the associate arrives he asks for the ammo and the price. It was $26.97. All the guy had was $25 and asked if he could get it for $25. He was told no. Then the manager walks over and he asked her the same thing. Then he proceeds to ask people for 2 more bucks. What an idiot. I need to shop in my own neighborhood.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    thestupiditburns.jpg

Moss_Berg5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Well.... uh..... I ....I guess you gotta take the good with the bad.... huh? I also saw a pair of undesirables stalking out the gunshow parking lot this passed weekend... I know they were up to something shady cause they only wanted to talk to people who had guns on them, which tells me they can't purchase any other way. They had rolls of money so I know money wanst the issue... they weren't looking for rare or hard to find deals or anything... wonder what they were up to... lol

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Well.... uh..... I ....I guess you gotta take the good with the bad.... huh? I also saw a pair of undesirables stalking out the gunshow parking lot this passed weekend... I know they were up to something shady cause they only wanted to talk to people who had guns on them, which tells me they can't purchase any other way. They had rolls of money so I know money wanst the issue... they weren't looking for rare or hard to find deals or anything... wonder what they were up to... lol

Probably ATF informants wanting to shut down another gun show ... oh wait, they'd never do that!

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I guess most of us go to WalMart from time to time, so I hate to make too much fun of it. But there are times when you look around the store and it seems like you're in a casting call for the Jerry Springer Show.

I was thinking the same thing as Texas1911 about the guys wanting to pay cash outside a gun show. The Obamination is still convinced that the Mexican drug gangs buy all their M-4's and M-60's at gun shows. ('Course, they're also convinced they've fixed the economy, so I tend to be suspicious of what they think about anything.)

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I was reading the comments...and there is one that was EXACTLY what I was thinking...I'm not sure which is more troubling...that this guy was dumb enough to wave a toy gun at the police, or that the officer fired at him and MISSED.
    Before I comment on the cop's skills, I would need more info. Distance to target? conditions? was the target moving? was the officer moving? was the target behind cover or concealment? without knowing this stuff we cant/shouldn't pass judgement.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I was thinking the same thing as Texas1911 about the guys wanting to pay cash outside a gun show. The Obamination is still convinced that the Mexican drug gangs buy all their M-4's and M-60's at gun shows. ('Course, they're also convinced they've fixed the economy, so I tend to be suspicious of what they think about anything.)

They buy a few of them from gun shows and gun stores. They send their girlfriends and sisters in to buy AK47s. They know nothing about the guns, but you run the risk of being sued to oblivion if you deny the wrong one. It's a catch-22 and the liberals are there in step to screw you on either end of the bargain.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Before I comment on the cop's skills, I would need more info. Distance to target? conditions? was the target moving? was the officer moving? was the target behind cover or concealment? without knowing this stuff we cant/shouldn't pass judgement.

True enough...

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    Friends of Mayor Bloomberg?

If they were trying to buy firearms outside a gun show, could well be more of Mr. Mosque Bloomberg trying to use his old entrapment method. I had my ffl years ago and a little shop in the home. There were times some "undesireables" would come over and look at firearms. When I sensed that, I would alter what I would do for a citizen. Well that one's had money put down on it, but I can order one for you, give me your name, address and phone number. Somehow they seemed to be less interested and a sidearm on my side let them know that any monkey business would be dealt with. For some reason it seemed to happen a lot a a 9mm firearm.

For the sake of our hobby, our freedoms, I always say the best policy is to do everythin above board. It's not worth a quick sale to have a leo or atf show up at your door asking questions.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

The Obozo administration has people who can think? Whoda thunk it?

Top Bottom