• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I have a family member that is type one diabetic. Been that way for 54 years. Great shape and thankfully not brittle. Has made diabetes management a priority in life thanks to a great Mom who made sure that was deeply ingrained in day to day, if not hour to hour (often), behavior. I expect this one to live well into the 80's barring any weird wild crap that you don't want. So...

I made the insulin run today. $50.00 for one single vial of Novalog that will last 16 days. We have great insurance - at least it's as good as I've seen over time. I asked the pharmacist how much $ per vial without insurance - $400.00/each.

Didn't that F-head Biden put the pork into the Inflation Increasement Act to make this a $35.00 experience for us all? That sure as hell is how it was sold.

Prick.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Pisses me off that Brandon stood at a microphone this last week, telling us how good we have it. The banner behind him said something stupid that was a big a lie as any coming out of his damn mouth. "Putting more money in the pockets of Americans"?
    Something like that...at least equally stupid.
    Later that week I shopped tires for the first time in two years.
    FJB

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    When meds get capped where does the additional money come from the pay the difference?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    I have a family member that is type one diabetic. Been that way for 54 years. Great shape and thankfully not brittle. Has made diabetes management a priority in life thanks to a great Mom who made sure that was deeply ingrained in day to day, if not hour to hour (often), behavior. I expect this one to live well into the 80's barring any weird wild crap that you don't want. So...

I made the insulin run today. $50.00 for one single vial of Novalog that will last 16 days. We have great insurance - at least it's as good as I've seen over time. I asked the pharmacist how much $ per vial without insurance - $400.00/each.

Didn't that F-head Biden put the pork into the Inflation Increasement Act to make this a $35.00 experience for us all? That sure as hell is how it was sold.

Prick.
    I have boxes of Humolog Pens, that I no longer Take. If anyone is in a need of some I would gladly share.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Walmart has the best price on insulin. Their Novolin 70/30 is a mix of short acting and long acting insulin. It doesn't require a prescription and they have both bottles and pens.

It was quite a shock when I went on Medicare only to discover that it didn't cover insulin. It's just weird - they cover some things and then they completely drop the ball on others. And they change their own rules every time a front blows through town.

Top Bottom