Lynx Defense

Dripping springs gun show ( big tex gun show promoter)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GreatMrPoo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2017
    San Antonio, Ft. Sam Area
    The venue is very very small, I could walk by all the tables in 15-20 minuets ( walking slow ) even if stopping to look at all the prices you will be done in 30 minutes. 10$ entrance fee is too high if going to this venue.

Typical academy ammo resellers, massage gun table lady in a skirt, Chinese AR parts table guy, hawaiian shirt guy selling surplus mags, the 2 rows of old dudes selling used pistols for outrageous prices. The one table with the $4000 m1 garand, beef jerky/cheese lady, the lady selling beaded necklaces and ourselves with the small dog sleeping in a chair.

All that was missing was the taser table.

Don't recommend unless your close by and have nothing to waste 10$ on
    Capitol Armory ad

10-96inTexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2022
    Cooterville
    The venue is very very small, I could walk by all the tables in 15-20 minuets ( walking slow ) even if stopping to look at all the prices you will be done in 30 minutes. 10$ entrance fee is too high if going to this venue.

Typical academy ammo resellers, massage gun table lady in a skirt, Chinese AR parts table guy, hawaiian shirt guy selling surplus mags, the 2 rows of old dudes selling used pistols for outrageous prices. The one table with the $4000 m1 garand, beef jerky/cheese lady, the lady selling beaded necklaces and ourselves with the small dog sleeping in a chair.

All that was missing was the taser table.

Don't recommend unless your close by and have nothing to waste 10$ on
    Glad you posted this, I was just going to see if anyone had been.......thanks for the info.

Top Bottom