• ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I think I have the virus!

I was out making my ammo rounds like I usually do. I went to an Academy on I-45 in South Houston. I remember walking back to the hunting section. I remember they had no 9mm or 22lr ammo. And then, I don't remember shit. I guess I made it back to the shop OK. Like coming out of a fog. I was setting at my desk feeling a bit confused then I looked down and saw:

20200916_132225.jpg

A Brand New P365 NRA edition right there on my desk. Case was askew on the floor. I know some of y'all have had this affliction. My question to you is: Is this how it starts? Is this the symptoms that let you know you got "IT"?
    Target Sports

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Doug, fair warning, you are only in the early stages of that virus, and trust me, it does get worse.

Here's the really sad part. You will start to welcome and embrace the sickness, and you won't experience any blackouts.

It's too late for may of us here, but RUN Doug, RUN for your life!

Seriously, nice addition to your collection!

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I have a 365 XL it's a good shooter. As stated above this is the beginning stages. I've had the virus since I was a teen. It will get much worse.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I have a 365 XL it's a good shooter. As stated above this is the beginning stages. I've had the virus since I was a teen. It will get much worse.
    Truth be known what I wanted was an XL. Didn't think the P365 NRA came in the vanilla flavor. Didn't actually dawn on me until I got back to the shop and there were 2 - 10 rnd mags and 1 - 12 rnd mag in the box. I suppose this can only mean I'm gonna "have to" pick up the XL at a later date - Like when I see one setting there. Dry firing the P365 seems like it's gonna be a fun gun to shoot.

But... but... my range bag only has two padded zippered compartments for pistols does this mean I get have to buy another range bag as well. With the three mags that came with the P365 that filled up all of my mag holders so if I want need to get some more mags for the FNS-9C or the CZ 75 SP-01 Phantom I wouldn't have any room for them. Yup... nuther range bag in order.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Nice find. I like the color. If your hands are of the larger persuasion, I would recommend the Hogue grip sleeve.
    Amazon product ASIN B07Q13W5Y9It definitely makes the 365 feel better in my meat hooks.

View attachment 227179
    No meat hooks here. That's why I didn't end up with a P229. That gun just did not fit my hand. Thought about getting it and trying to make it work with E2 grips but.... didn't .

txgirliegirl

loves dogs more than people
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2020
    Richmond
    great pick up! i recently got the 365xl and have loved shooting it...my friend and i went to the range on monday (i think, time is all a blur) and he would not stop shooting it :laughing:

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Nice. Have you cleaned out a drawer to put all the holsters you will be "acquiring"?
    LOL.... Man... you must have me confused with someone else. I only need one holster per gun!!! But it has to be the "right" one. Just ordered my 3rd holster. The game has just started and we're still in the early innings!

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    LOL.... Man... you must have me confused with someone else. I only need one holster per gun!!! But it has to be the "right" one. Just ordered my 3rd holster. The game has just started and we're still in the early innings!
    I thought the same thing....and here I am with a storage box full of 'em. You're lucky you came in to the virus late :)

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Nice. Have you cleaned out a drawer to put all the holsters you will be "acquiring"?
    Let s know how that works for you in a year or two...
    There is no treatment or cure for the addiction.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom