1642887591712.png

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    If the truth is even a fraction of what many of us believe it to be…”vote them out” isn’t gonna cut it for millions of people worldwide who’ve lost loved ones.

This could get very ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Ya, gonna be pissed off people in Euro I bet. Austria just mandated everyone must get it. Australia isn’t too far away from that. They already have Covid camps. Even our neighbors to the north bought into this. Then you have the US backing down and the UK dropping their mandates. One of the Nordic countries (Switzerland?) recently dropped everything, masks too! When they learn what a farce this has been, I would not surprise me one bit if the angry mob went after the dirty pols. Doubtful the police or military would be able to stop the masses. In fact, they and their families are victims too, so they may not offer any protection at all.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Ya, gonna be pissed off people in Euro I bet. Austria just mandated everyone must get it. Australia isn’t too far away from that. They already have Covid camps. Even our neighbors to the north bought into this. Then you have the US backing down and the UK dropping their mandates. One of the Nordic countries (Switzerland?) recently dropped everything, masks too! When they learn what a farce this has been, I would not surprise me one bit if the angry mob went after the dirty pols. Doubtful the police or military would be able to stop the masses. In fact, they and their families are victims too, so they may not offer any protection at all.
    1642904426397.jpeg

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    I read that the EU has requested that the pandemic be move to epidemic status. It would place Covid in the same category as the flu. No more restrictions etc. At least that was my take.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX

Bill Maher is slowly moving to the center. We really need to start a pool on when he realizes (and supports) the need for the 2d Amendment!

Top Bottom