• JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Not really.
    The survivors have natural immunity.
    In the meantime, China is minus a lot of sick and elderly. You know, those that are a non-productive drain on resources. The healthy young and productive age folks are fine.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    from a population control standpoint I could see that
    ARJ Defense ad

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    FDA official Taylor Lee - running his mouth about how we need "registries of unvaccinated" - and talking multiple times how they should be using blow darts to infect people with the vaccines (yes, I meant to say infect, not inject). Dude literally admits its Nazi tactics. Ironic, because this guy sounds gayer than three boys in a bathtub, and the Nazis weren't huge fans of gay folk, minorities, or alternate lifestyles of any form.

And here's a bit about a Chinese CCP defector who has stated The Rona IS a Bioweapon, released purposefully at the Wuhan international military games.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    No one is vaccinated in Wuhan China nor do they wear masks now and everything's back to normal. That is pretty suspicious.

Do you believe that China really had zero cases while the rest of the world was hitting the “second wave”?

Most of those who were going to die are probably dead by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    We can only pray that the schemers will get smacked by the mighty hand of righteousness.
    We can hope and pray.

Just like I can hope and pray that some day Hillary will go to jail for covering up of crimes she did. That Hunter and Joe go to jail for making millions from China. That corporate media will admit to deceiving the public on things like Russiagate.

Look into Davos. Why are the so called elite exempt, with little or no push back? "Rules for thee, not for me" is the mantra of elite. If they were really afraid they would lead by example. You need to shut up and follow orders, pleb!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Thing is, this is not just the U.S. politicians lying to us, this is global. Many of the people we would rely on to bring people to account, are the very people that are behind all this. That's like asking the politicians and bureaucrats of the swamp to bring actions against others of the swamp. If one gets targeted, eventually they all would go down. Ain't gonna happen. You may get a few that speak out, but with the vast majority protecting each other, the noise dies out. And the corporate media has become the propaganda branch of the government.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    More scary stuff about the vaccine

That's kinda the data I've been researching. The fact is, the vaccinated are more of a threat to vaccinated and unvaccinated than the other way around. I also read, months ago, that these vaccines can lead to ADE much like the Dengue vaccine had. Had we let this virus burn out, we would be in much better shape than we are now. I'll rely on my natural immune system to combat these viruses, rather than have to take another so called 'vaccine' for every variant that comes along. With these vaccines, soon a common cold will become deadly.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I have first hand experience they do not work. Wife was vaxxed and I am not. We both tested positive today, both with the same 103 fever, same symptoms across the board. She started feeling bad on Friday and mine hit yesterday and we suspect she infected me which is contrary to the unvaxxed making the vaxxed sick narrative. Feels about the same as a regular flu to me with exception of the higher fever. I’ve got the natural immunity now, so there’s that...

Top Bottom