• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    You seem to have an extraordinary knowledge of scientific theory, hearsay. Please don't get vaccinated. Save us from hearing about the complications you would have. At least those of us that still can hear.

I have had complications from other FDA approved food additives and drugs. Enough to prompt research into things that are being forced. Part of that is study and part of it is anecdotal. Part of it is watching the big picture.

The writing has been on the wall for some time. When this shit started, our local designated globalist tool, Clay Jenkins, on about April 2020, was showing off a graphic indicating the alert levels for cases for Dallas county. Green the “New Normal” would occur when the vaccines were available.

Line up for your booster. If you are over 6 months you are no longer vaccinated either.

Look at Australia for your future. Embrace it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    If the vaccine is so safe and so effective at supposedly wiping out, or preventing Covid, then why would certain people or certain groups of people need to be exempted from getting the vaccine?

If it's all they claim it the vaccine to be, you would think people would be lining up in droves to get the vaccine.

That they feel the need to threaten, extort, beg, bribe and politicize the vaccine tells me all I need to know.

Nope, not in this lifetime. They can keep their vaccine.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I have had complications from other FDA approved food additives and drugs. Enough to prompt research into things that are being forced. Part of that is study and part of it is anecdotal. Part of it is watching the big picture.

The writing has been on the wall for some time. When this shit started, our local designated globalist tool, Clay Jenkins, on about April 2020, was showing off a graphic indicating the alert levels for cases for Dallas county. Green the “New Normal” would occur when the vaccines were available.

Line up for your booster. If you are over 6 months you are no longer vaccinated either.

Look at Australia for your future. Embrace it.

Then prove your point with good data not one friend got the vaccine and went deaf. Some people here want to see good data to make a decision. It’s okay for you to not get vaccinated. I support your ability to make the choice.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Then prove your point with good data not one friend got the vaccine and went deaf. Some people here want to see good data to make a decision. It’s okay for you to not get vaccinated. I support your ability to make the choice.
    Not everyone needs data to make a decision about something that could be dangerous for their health.

I have heard enough horror stories about people that have gotten the vaccine. People that probably should never have died, did die shortly after getting the vaccine.

My gut instincts tell me the vaccines are dangerous. No, that's not hard data by any measure, and I'm sure the death toll of those vaccinated is low. I'm just not willing to play those odds with my life.

I have been skeptical of this Covid 19 "pandemic" since it started. Too many lies. Too many stories being changed. And now, they want to push the vaccine on people.

Sorry, but I'm not buying it. It's either propaganda, or politics, or an attempt at control, or someone is pocketing huge loads of money over the vaccines. Or maybe a combination of all of that.

God gave you a brain and the instincts to survive. Use them.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston

In summary, Mongolia and Vietnam went from one death and zero deaths respectively from COVID until Feb & March this year when they started rolling out the shots. Now, the number of COVID deaths is directly related to the number of shots given.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    If the vaccine is so safe and so effective at supposedly wiping out, or preventing Covid, then why would certain people or certain groups of people need to be exempted from getting the vaccine?

If it's all they claim it the vaccine to be, you would think people would be lining up in droves to get the vaccine.

That they feel the need to threaten, extort, beg, bribe and politicize the vaccine tells me all I need to know.

Nope, not in this lifetime. They can keep their vaccine.
    Maybe the anti vaccine people are responsible.
    Not everyone needs data to make a decision about something that could be dangerous for their health.

I have heard enough horror stories about people that have gotten the vaccine. People that probably should never have died, did die shortly after getting the vaccine.

My gut instincts tell me the vaccines are dangerous. No, that's not hard data by any measure, and I'm sure the death toll of those vaccinated is low. I'm just not willing to play those odds with my life.

I have been skeptical of this Covid 19 "pandemic" since it started. Too many lies. Too many stories being changed. And now, they want to push the vaccine on people.

Sorry, but I'm not buying it. It's either propaganda, or politics, or an attempt at control, or someone is pocketing huge loads of money over the vaccines. Or maybe a combination of all of that.

God gave you a brain and the instincts to survive. Use them.
    Or maybe your gut is wrong.

prisondoc

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    Converse TX
    Fen-phen, FDA approved and all the rage for weight loss in the 90's. It was found to cause heart problems. Heart problems = no Bueno, FDA requested it be pulled from the market September 1997.

10 years ago you could buy Zantac OTC in any grocery store in the form of Ranitidine. You can still buy Zantac but it's now Famotidine (Pepcid). Ranitidine was FDA approved and had been around for decades with countless doses given. Probable human carcinogen found in Ranitidine, FDA requests it be pulled from market April 2020.

FDA approval isn't without faults. I'll join a good number of you on this forum and wait to see long term side effects and efficacy.

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Maybe the anti vaccine people are responsible.

Or maybe your gut is wrong.
    Well, bless your heart.

Sorry to disappoint you Rotor, when it comes to self-preservation and survival, my gut isn't wrong.

Fact is, I have much more faith in the abilities that God gave me than a bunch of self-serving doctors, companies and politicians.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Heard today Nicki Minaj ( I think she’s a rap singer) got into a pissing contest with one of the liberal hosts Joy Baer from The View. Apparently Nicki posted that she will not get the shot because she doesn’t trust it is safe and Joy came unglued. Both are libs, and to see their public argument out there just shows there are cracks beginning to form with the elites embracing of this toxic shot. John Mayer is another liberal one who broke ranks and spoke out due to his own side effects he suffered. I think as this starts to affect other higher ups in the news and entertainment industry, we will begin seeing them use their platforms to publicly speak out against the vaccines. I think it’s just a matter of time before the cat‘s out of the bag, which might explain the draconian measures we are seeing for inoculation. Time is running out.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    If the argument is failing for pushing the vaccine, always resort to calling people that don't want it, out of their own personal choice, anti-vaxxers!

The Covid vaccines may be the safest vaccines in the world of medicine, and may save countless lives, but it should always be a person choice and decision of whether to get the vaccine or not. But for me, there have been too many lies, deceptions and misleading information being passed off as facts, that I don't trust it.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    If the argument is failing for pushing the vaccine, always resort to calling people that don't want it, out of their own personal choice, anti-vaxxers!

The Covid vaccines may be the safest vaccines in the world of medicine, and may save countless lives, but it should always be a person choice and decision of whether to get the vaccine or not. But for me, there have been too many lies, deceptions and misleading information being passed off as facts, that I don't trust it.
    Agree 100%. For the record I’m not anti-vax. I’m just anti-this vax. I’ve taken the regular flu and pneumonia vax, but I wouldn’t put it past them to try and sneak this one in so I won’t be getting those again either. Trust is gone

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas

I didn’t call you an anti-vax person. You asked why people are not getting vaccinated, perhaps because they believe the anti-vax stories. You obviously believe them or your gut does. Makes no difference to me.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I didn’t call you an anti-vax person. You asked why people are not getting vaccinated, perhaps because they believe the anti-vax stories. You obviously believe them or your gut does. Makes no difference to me.
    But I got the impression you were implying that I'm an anti-vaxxer because I oppose getting the Covid vaccine.

And why does it bother you so much if a person wants to make the personal choice of not getting the vaccine?

Because you seem to take the same stance of pushing that the vaccines are safe, and effective on just about any thread that concerns Covid.

Just curious, did you study immunology, or micro-biology, or genetics, or have a medical degree?

Because if you haven't and don't, YOUR assertions are nothing more than opinions and thoughts about the vaccine as anyone else here posting on the subject.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania

And.........."they" are much too "anxious" to give me a blame "shot".....

I'll pass....

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    But I got the impression you were implying that I'm an anti-vaxxer because I oppose getting the Covid vaccine.

And why does it bother you so much if a person wants to make the personal choice of not getting the vaccine?

Because you seem to take the same stance of pushing that the vaccines are safe, and effective on just about any thread that concerns Covid.

Just curious, did you study immunology, or micro-biology, or genetics, or have a medical degree?

Because if you haven't and don't, YOUR assertions are nothing more than opinions and thoughts about the vaccine as anyone else here posting on the subject.
    I will say it once, I have had the vaccine and all of my family has and that is a lot and none of us have had Covid or if we have, none of us knew it. None of us have had any significant side effects. So yes I am pro vaccine.
    I am against any mandates. I am against mask usage. I don't buy the six foot distance crap either. As far as my degrees, the answer is yes to immunology-microbiology at the doctorate level. Does that make me right, no. My gut experience tells me that I am right about the vaccine effectiveness and safety.
    Finally, do I care if people refuse the vaccine, no. I believe Darwin will solve the issue and if I am right the non-immunized will discover what the mortality rate is and if you are right then I am in trouble. So far my gut and brain says that I am right as most of those going into the ICU have not been vaccinated. If they subsequently live they may have immunity to the particular strain going around now but not necessarily the next one. Will I need a booster for the new strains, maybe. Will those that live and have natural immunity be protected from new strains, I don't know.
    Perhaps we could talk more about kit bulldozers as I looked into these some time ago. For me it was a no. Your gut may say yes. Let's just agree to disagree.

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    My GP and cardiologist are anti-vax.

My Doctor isn’t anti-vax, but he won’t recommend it yet. He thinks people need to be properly informed of the risks and make their own decisions. He had 2 patients die within 24 hours of vaccination. One from a heart attack and one from a stroke.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Sabine oral polio vaccine was withdrawn from market so even many years of testing may not reveal glitches. Probably a billion doses of Covid vaccines have been given with few serious side effects. You have the option of waiting 30 years to prove safety before taking it.
    And what shows this is safe even after two years?

You continue to duck a direct and simple question.

Why? Because you are full cognizant that NO ONE has any idea if there will be any side effects at 2 or 3 years (or more).

The mRNA type vaccine had never progressed past the first stage of trials (and only once even gone into the first stage). And the covid vaccine trials were cut from five or more years to a mere few months.

Man up and admit the risk exists.

Maybe there will be no long term effects (I pray there are not). But the hard fact is NO ONE knows.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    And what shows this is safe even after two years?

You continue to duck a direct and simple question.

Why? Because you are full cognizant that NO ONE has any idea if there will be any side effects at 2 or 3 years (or more).

The mRNA type vaccine had never progressed past the first stage of trials (and only once even gone into the first stage). And the covid vaccine trials were cut from five or more years to a mere few months.

Man up and admit the risk exists.

Maybe there will be no long term effects (I pray there are not). But the hard fact is NO ONE knows.
    You ask the same question all the time and I don't know the answer but you tell me, how long should we test it before we know it's safe? Ten, twenty, thirty years? What time span fits your comfort level? I made my reasonable guess already on a theoretical basis.
    So for the man who wants a definitive answer in years, what will you accept?

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    You ask the same question all the time and I don't know the answer but you tell me, how long should we test it before we know it's safe? Ten, twenty, thirty years? What time span fits your comfort level? I made my reasonable guess already on a theoretical basis.
    So for the man who wants a definitive answer in years, what will you accept?
    I have a significant number of vaccinated friends. A VERY high percentage of them are getting worried. A person I talk to daily just told me that more of her vaccinated friends have died now than those that haven't... I know it's "just an anecdote" but your statistics that I can't see how they were arrived at aren't going to persuade me overnight that direct knowledge of actual people that have names, addresses, and friends, isn't worth being concerned about, and we aren't even past a year of most of these people being vaccinated, or even having taken a booster shot, in at least one case.

Top Bottom