Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    I am not saying it does.
    I am not saying it doesn't.
    I am not making medical decisions.
    I read an article earlier that CBD Oil 'MAY' help fight the chinavirus.
    You do your own search, make your own decisions.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Well the fact that all three branches of government exempted themselves from the vax is very telling. For any of the pro-vaxers out there, why would they do that if it’s deemed safe?
    did not hear about this

do you have an article or video you could send?

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

From what I read, only the Executive branch is under the federal mandate, but the legislative (Congress) and judicial branches, including staff members, are exempt.

link

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    if it is such a big deal, why would they not want to make sure EVERYONE is vax'd?

not that I feel like anyone should vax if they choose not to

my daughter took an over the counter COVID test on Saturday which was positive and took a different test yesterday and showed negative

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    >
    No, my Medical "expertise" is elsewhere, but I do have access to the resources and REAL experts. I don't know of any legitimate MD Physician who is "anti-vaxx". The entire "anti-vaxx" movement is based on misunderstandings, LIES, and unfounded suspicions. Yes, I've heard or seen all their arguments, and none makes sense. For me and for most of us, the question is/was "Is it better to take the vaccines, or not ?" The answer, absent unusual medical conditions, it that it is ALWAYS BETTER to take it if over 20 years of age.

That said, many of the government's actions and demands make no biological or medical sense.

And, there are serious PUBLIC HEALTH considerations to allowing un-vaccinated and not previously infected & recovered subjects to mix with the immune or partially immune population.

In my opinion, the anti-vaxx movement is causing great harm to our public.

Every REAL expert I spoke with had already taken the vaccine and given it to their Families.

leVieux

I don't consider myself in the anti-vaxxer crowd. I know some who are, but I'm not. Kids get vaxxed for polio, and none of them get polio. Kids get vaxxed for yellow fever, and none of them get yellow fever. The vaccines underwent years of research and testing and got approval from the FDA. All my kids were vaxxed for a whole bunch of stuff. That's not the case with the rona vaccines.

It seemed they came out really fast and without proper testing. The results seem to bear that out. People dying after getting the vaccine. People getting vaccinated and still get the rona, some of those dying. I don't have any confidence at all in the rona vaccines. I think they came out too quick and without sufficient testing. Pretty sure if they had parameters from sufficient testing they would have known which people were at risk. Instead they just threw it out there, made a shit ton of money doing so, and put millions of people at risk.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    poor Kyle

he thought he could sit at the cool table
    b8fc2bce292cc43e570cea5ab4db9270.jpg

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Sabine oral polio vaccine was withdrawn from market so even many years of testing may not reveal glitches. Probably a billion doses of Covid vaccines have been given with few serious side effects. You have the option of waiting 30 years to prove safety before taking it.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    I had my suspicions about the mRNA vaxes since Pfizer and Moderna were advertising 95% success rates early on....without the long-term trials to back it up. I'm not aware of any medication or vax that has a 95% success rate, much less one that early in its development. Part of the reason I chose the J&J vax was that it had more modest predictions of its effectiveness based on the success of other vaxes using its technology. And, so far, the J&J predictions are proving true, if not a little better.

mRNA vaxes may become viable in the future, but the tech needs a lot of work before it gets there. Until then, I'm saying NO to any mRNA vaxes.....

They were saying 95% efficacy, but when you look at the relative effectiveness it was less than 1% which was statistically insignificant.

Look up how efficacy is calculated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    As best as I could tell, with insider access to two Med Schools, two Health Departments, and two State Medical societies; the vaccines are safe as any vaccine and are partly but significantly effective. They reduce chances of dying from COVID tremendously. Very, very few who were vaccinated have then died from COVID. As a retired Med School Prof, I can tell that the instances of "vaccine related deaths" which I've seen are completely meaningless. The available statistics deal with hundreds of millions or even billions of "subjects". In a group that large, there will be many unusual deaths and illnesses, no matter what, if anything, is done. All vaccines have risks. The risks are always better than the alternatives. The fact that many doses were administered before FDA "approval" is also completley meaningless. leVieux

So explain the VAERS data?

Of the people I know, 2 hospitalizations from CV and 2 deaths and on person losing hearing from the vaccine.

I’ll wait until the long term affects are known and then still skip it.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    So explain the VAERS data?

Of the people I know, 2 hospitalizations from CV and 2 deaths and on person losing hearing from the vaccine.

I’ll wait until the long term affects are known and then still skip it.

Your point being? Anecdotal story of small population. Probable a billion doses given. You have proof of deafness from the vaccine? I suggest you don't take it. Nobody in my family has had any side effects beyond normal stuff with a vaccine. My experience only speaks for me and mine and not you and yours.

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Don’t plan to.

ENT my friend sees for her hearing says business is booming now. Attributed to the vax.

I know lots of folks to that have done just fine with it too. With ADE a concern and long term issues unknown, I think it’s foolish to rush in.

To each their own.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Don’t plan to.

ENT my friend sees for her hearing says business is booming now. Attributed to the vax.

I know lots of folks to that have done just fine with it too. With ADE a concern and long term issues unknown, I think it’s foolish to rush in.

To each their own.

You seem to have an extraordinary knowledge of scientific theory, hearsay. Please don't get vaccinated. Save us from hearing about the complications you would have. At least those of us that still can hear.

Top Bottom