don't vaccines work?

Grumps21

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Apr 28, 2021
Houston
Well the fact that all three branches of government exempted themselves from the vax is very telling. For any of the pro-vaxers out there, why would they do that if it’s deemed safe?

1911'S 4 Me

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sep 13, 2018
Humble
I am not saying it does.
I am not saying it doesn't.
I am not making medical decisions.
I read an article earlier that CBD Oil 'MAY' help fight the chinavirus.
You do your own search, make your own decisions.

JCC

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 1, 2018
US
Well the fact that all three branches of government exempted themselves from the vax is very telling. For any of the pro-vaxers out there, why would they do that if it’s deemed safe?
did not hear about this

do you have an article or video you could send?

TX oddball

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 20, 2021
DFW
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

From what I read, only the Executive branch is under the federal mandate, but the legislative (Congress) and judicial branches, including staff members, are exempt.

link

JCC

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 1, 2018
US
if it is such a big deal, why would they not want to make sure EVERYONE is vax'd?

not that I feel like anyone should vax if they choose not to

my daughter took an over the counter COVID test on Saturday which was positive and took a different test yesterday and showed negative

deemus

my mama says I'm special
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Feb 1, 2010
DFW
>
No, my Medical "expertise" is elsewhere, but I do have access to the resources and REAL experts. I don't know of any legitimate MD Physician who is "anti-vaxx". The entire "anti-vaxx" movement is based on misunderstandings, LIES, and unfounded suspicions. Yes, I've heard or seen all their arguments, and none makes sense. For me and for most of us, the question is/was "Is it better to take the vaccines, or not ?" The answer, absent unusual medical conditions, it that it is ALWAYS BETTER to take it if over 20 years of age.

That said, many of the government's actions and demands make no biological or medical sense.

And, there are serious PUBLIC HEALTH considerations to allowing un-vaccinated and not previously infected & recovered subjects to mix with the immune or partially immune population.

In my opinion, the anti-vaxx movement is causing great harm to our public.

Every REAL expert I spoke with had already taken the vaccine and given it to their Families.

leVieux

I don't consider myself in the anti-vaxxer crowd. I know some who are, but I'm not. Kids get vaxxed for polio, and none of them get polio. Kids get vaxxed for yellow fever, and none of them get yellow fever. The vaccines underwent years of research and testing and got approval from the FDA. All my kids were vaxxed for a whole bunch of stuff. That's not the case with the rona vaccines.

It seemed they came out really fast and without proper testing. The results seem to bear that out. People dying after getting the vaccine. People getting vaccinated and still get the rona, some of those dying. I don't have any confidence at all in the rona vaccines. I think they came out too quick and without sufficient testing. Pretty sure if they had parameters from sufficient testing they would have known which people were at risk. Instead they just threw it out there, made a shit ton of money doing so, and put millions of people at risk.

JCC

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 1, 2018
US
poor Kyle

he thought he could sit at the cool table
b8fc2bce292cc43e570cea5ab4db9270.jpg

rotor

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nov 1, 2015
Wichita Falls
Sabine oral polio vaccine was withdrawn from market so even many years of testing may not reveal glitches. Probably a billion doses of Covid vaccines have been given with few serious side effects. You have the option of waiting 30 years to prove safety before taking it.

Grumps21

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Apr 28, 2021
Houston

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs