• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I don’t really understand how people are still scared of this weak virus.
    I caught it last month, two days of slightly sore throat, one of miserable headache, high BP, and lowered SP02, decreasing for two more days, and followed by two weeks of decreased appetite and altered taste, and three weeks of coughing up mucus...

Other than different symptoms, it reminded me in severity of what I remember of flu, but I still hope I got enough immunity from it to not get it again anytime soon!

I'm not scared of it, but I still don't want it!

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I'm no expert but I think they throw around the "COVID" name whenever someone has the flu. I can remember when the flu was pretty prevalent before the COVID label and school's had to close.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I caught it last month, two days of slightly sore throat, one of miserable headache, high BP, and lowered SP02, decreasing for two more days, and followed by two weeks of decreased appetite and altered taste, and three weeks of coughing up mucus...

Other than different symptoms, it reminded me in severity of what I remember of flu, but I still hope I got enough immunity from it to not get it again anytime soon!

I'm not scared of it, but I still don't want it!

Me and my family have had it over the past week. It’s been pretty underwhelming. Especially because I’ve given no fucks over the last two and a half years and people didn’t like that I wasn’t willing to just go along with all the bullshit.

I'm no expert but I think they throw around the "COVID" name whenever someone has the flu. I can remember when the flu was pretty prevalent before the COVID label and school's had to close.
    Right now california is setting up overflow tents for the flu.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Oh, brother. I made the mistake of reading that KCRA article posted above. They are already trying to whip up the fear. And you may recall, it was whipped up fear that convinced a nation that an experimental jab..not a vaccine by an earlier standard...was the answer.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Oh, brother. I made the mistake of reading that KCRA article posted above. They are already trying to whip up the fear. And you may recall, it was whipped up fear that convinced a nation that an experimental jab..not a vaccine by an earlier standard...was the answer.
    Fear mongering is alive and well.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I wish they would restate the study as two distinct groups. % of vaxxed who got the Rona vs non vaxxed, and % of vaxxed who died from the Rona vs non vaxxed. When you put the population as a single test pool, then of course you will see a higher % of deaths among the vaxxed. That’s because the majority (was it 70-80%?) had at least one jab. They could go one step further and publish the number who had more than one bout with the Rona, both vaxxed and unvaxxed.

*edit*
    I would also be interested to see blood clot data between the two groups

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Any Duke U fans here?
    If yes, you may want to debunk this story before you admit it here .
    If true, truly Satanic.
    If true, I hope every single person involved in the denial of treatment for her dies in a slow fire a long way from any fire department.

Top Bottom