• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    wow, sounds like a case of someone sticking their nose where it don’t belong.
    It all started with them inviting themselves to thanksgiving dinner. Her mom had broke a leg the her dad insisted on her getting vexed & wearing a mask.

Being former meat cutter I really do straight up hate Thanksgiving. I heard the wife mention I got a turkey because I had bought a ham. He fathers thanksgiving was to total crap the one time I went.

After them pleading to the wife I said fine here is what I'm cooking. Spatchcocked mesquite turkey, bread stuffing, boiled smashed rutabaga with butter, smashed potatoes. That's as far as I got because it wasn't traditional to what he thought I should serve him. And the fact i refused to vax or wear a mask in my house.

A very long history of me hating her father for more reasons then I'll post.
    I won't be attending his funeral.

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    Who’s going to be the primary breadwinner if you drop dead because of the shot?
    Gumps,

Thankfully, I didn't drop dead.
    But I am man enough to admit you are right... it was a risk I had to take last year, and I wasn't proud of it.

I have built my family and livelihood around my career. If I didn't get the jabs, the fact was I would lose my job... it was a tough decision, and I had to let go of my ego and accept the reality of the situation. Understand I didn't do it for me... as "dad" I had to do what I had to do.

Thankfully, I still have my job and my livelihood intact; and I live in the great State of Texas.
    There are Californians out there today that have degrees, work every day, and still are homeless because they cannot afford the higher taxes and inflation.

Unfortunately, like many of you, our home values have almost doubled, property tax rates have risen, and the costs of goods and services are way up. We still have 2.5 years of this buffoon in the office, thus things can (and will) get much worse.

I count my blessings, and I relish in the notion that I had the ability to swallow my pride...
    The fact is, I still have my home, my kids can be kids, and they are not cold/hot, or hungry. As a dad, I have complete responsibility for my family and don't have the benefits some of the single/retired/empty nest guys have.

My wife is a teacher, so without my income, their quality of living plummets considerably.
    I CHOSE, to take the Jabs because my family comes first.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I must admit I feel rather vindicated. A number of us on this board had reached the same conclusion. This article confirms.

Attachments

• Covid - masking & lockdowns did not work - WSJ.pdf
      1.4 MB · Views: 92

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Used to get regular flu shot every fall, but got flu too. Skipped this year - heard that this version wouldn't work on this yrs version of flu. After 25-30 yrs of flu shots I should be 'immune' to everything. No flu or covid, yet!

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I wasn't going to be bullied into get 'the jab' and as more time passes and more info about it's toxicity is revealed, I'm so very glad I didn't cave....

You?
    Brother, you are not alone .
    I am job hunting now and jobs still come up saying "vax required."
    That's some true dumbfluckery there.
    DELETE.

Then again...

Last edited:

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    And now the Feds are going to transfer jab and treatment costs to the sheep. No more "free" vax or treatment. So YOU have to figure out how to pay for the jab THEY mandate. And YOU get to pay the doctor bills for a disease THEY paid to help (allegedly) create.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    And now the Feds are going to transfer jab and treatment costs to the sheep. No more "free" vax or treatment. So YOU have to figure out how to pay for the jab THEY mandate. And YOU get to pay the doctor bills for a disease THEY paid to help (allegedly) create.

Nine of this has ever been free. Transferring cost to insurers is the right thing to do as it ends one of the largest experiments to expand .gov healthcare to the entire Us population.

Is that what you really want?

Reactions: gll

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    Brother, you are not alone .
    I am job hunting now and jobs still come up saying "vax required."
    That's some true dumbfluckery there.
    DELETE.

Then again...

I gave in and got the J&J shot when my employer required it, mainly because of other jobs requiring it.

I wish I hadn’t. I ended up getting another job that doesn’t require it.

The J&J shot gave me a fever and I felt like crap for a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Fauci has to retire to keep his bennies (350k$). If fired, he could loose a lot. Why wait? Maybe to cover up all the evidence. Of course he finally admitted to several M$ in 'investments' (Chinese).
    Only a guy who started 'gain-of-function', after the DNA code was developed and unsuccessfully used for HIV treatment (mRNA) can have that kind of swagger. Didn't work then, doesn't work now BUT medical people are convinced this is the NEW medicine!

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The dirty little weasel is starting to sound a bit desperate. So he sends out his buddies on a preemptive strike.

So don't assault him anymore than Thomas, Kavanaugh, etc. were assaulted by D's in their confirmation hearings.

Top Bottom