Greers Ferry Lake
    1640069282725.png

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Speaking of the virus.

The first fatality in the US from the new variant has been reported. That is right, with the hundreds of thousands of cases, one death has been reported. And wait for it.... "the patient had pre-existing health issues."

And if they are reporting deaths like they have been, this may have been "died with virus present" rather than "died from virus".

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Speaking of the virus.

The first fatality in the US from the new variant has been reported. That is right, with the hundreds of thousands of cases, one death has been reported. And wait for it.... "the patient had pre-existing health issues."

And if they are reporting deaths like they have been, this may have been "died with virus present" rather than "died from virus".
    I'm sure there are thousands or millions of cases throughout history of people dying with a cold.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I'm sure there are thousands or millions of cases throughout history of people dying with a cold.
    Spanish Flu.

Circa WWI.

About one in four or five perished...

My Grand Parents (both sides) said it was AWFUL! They all lost Family to the Spanish Flu!

The only metropolitan area in the US that was not "hit"...was St. Louis.

The County Health Inspector instituted a STRICT QUARANTINE at the outset!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Spanish Flu.

Circa WWI.

About one in four or five perished...

My Grand Parents (both sides) said it was AWFUL! They all lost Family to the Spanish Flu!

The only metropolitan area in the US that was not "hit"...was St. Louis.

The County Health Inspector instituted a STRICT QUARANTINE at the outset!
    Many have compared Covid 19 to the Spanish Flu. The so called Omicron Variant isn't anywhere near the severity as the Spanish Flu or the so called Alpha Variant of Covid 19.

While the Rhinovirus variants accounts for about 60% of colds, still, Coronaviruses account for about 20%. The worst colds are RSV and parainfluenza at another 20%.

From what I hear about the 'Omicron Variant', it sounds to me much like another Coronavirus cold variant.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Many have compared Covid 19 to the Spanish Flu. The so called Omicron Variant isn't anywhere near the severity as the Spanish Flu or the so called Alpha Variant of Covid 19.

While the Rhinovirus variants accounts for about 60% of colds, still, Coronaviruses account for about 20%. The worst colds are RSV and parainfluenza at another 20%.

From what I hear about the 'Omicron Variant', it sounds to me much like another Coronavirus cold variant.
    Hey Easy,

How can they compare?

If one of four or five were DYING? Then it would be an EPIDEMIC on the order of the Spanish Flu...

I'm thinking? (always hurtz)....More folk get MESSED UP from the "vaxx"...??

Even so....I know a handful that have succumbed (to both) to the CHINESE GERM WARFARE and the VAX! (heart troubles)...

No where NEAR the 1:4 or 1:5 of the SPANISH FLU....

Later, Mark

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Hey Easy,

How can they compare?

If one of four or five were DYING? Then it would be an EPIDEMIC on the order of the Spanish Flu...

I'm thinking? (always hurtz)....More folk get MESSED UP from the "vaxx"...??

Even so....I know a handful that have succumbed (to both) to the CHINESE GERM WARFARE and the VAX! (heart troubles)...

No where NEAR the 1:4 or 1:5 of the SPANISH FLU....

Later, Mark
    I didn't say they were the same virus, just that pandemically it has been compared. Medicine has changed since 1918, so comparing deaths takes on many variables.

My point is the new mandates, in say, places like New York City seem to be shutting down for a cold. This is about power, not science.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I saw the list of symptoms for Omicron. Sneezing, runny nose, headache, fatigue.

Seriously, how much deep thinking do we need to do before we realize that the "actual Covid" was dying out and they replaced it with "a cold"?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I saw the list of symptoms for Omicron. Sneezing, runny nose, headache, fatigue.

Seriously, how much deep thinking do we need to do before we realize that the "actual Covid" was dying out and they replaced it with "a cold"?
    Yes, but make sure you get your boosters like the rest of the lemmings. (I'm told that using the term 'sheep' hurts their feelings)

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Navy shipped docked with entire crew with the virus. All of the crew was vaccinated.
    Just heard about that. USS Milwaukee. 100% of the crew was vaxxed. I wish they would have reported the total number of crew on that ship along with the number that are infected. I would give a great insight into whether breakthrough cases are rare as MSM would have you believe, or if the vax is useless as I believe it is.

Top Bottom