• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shuutr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    austin
    Those with natural immunity are a huge segment of the population, and a large percentage of the unvaxxed.

What are you observing for these folks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Personally I see those in the hospital than vaxxed.

From what I have heard reported by the RANE Group is the stats rate of hospitalization since Delta became a widespread issue is unvaxxed and no prior illness are hospitalized > covid antibodies > j&j , 1 of 2 shots of moderna or Pfizer > both shots of moderna or Pfizer > one shot of j&j and one shot of Pfizer in that order.

Those that recovered from an earlier illness are better protected than unvaccinated and unexposed, but still worse than any combination of vaxxed.

Shuutr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    austin
    Israel study show they only show a 64% efficacy rate while Pfizer claims a 95% efficacy. Israel is switching to the Maderna vaccine for their booster shot. They show that Over 60% of hospitalizations are of fully vaccinated patients.

If this is the article that is referenced. A couple of points to keep in mind that are counter to the argument.

78% of their population over 12 is vaccinated. This really will sway the statistics of hospitalizations. That means 60% of your hospitalizations came from 80% of your population. That means 40% of your hospitalizations came from 20% of your population.

You are better protected with the vaccine: the odds you are hospitalized is lower.

Also: Israel was way ahead of the world in getting their population vaccinated. Since they had the vaccine first, they are going to lose protection over time first. Hence they will need boosters first.

Third 87 percent of the vaccinated admits were over 60. Again supporting what we already knew which was that older people lose protection sooner. Their immune system is not capable of maintaining protection from a vaccine as younger people. Again, this supports the idea that that population needs a booster first.

None of the Israel is vaccinated and now it doesn’t work is supported by the stat “60 percent of hospitalized were vaccinated. “

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    If the unvaccinated 40% where fully vaccinated, what % of them would still get COVID?

I don’t know. My understanding is that the “vaccine” doesn’t prevent Covid infection, it just helps to reduce the symptoms and prevent hospitalization.

A couple posts above gets more in to the numbers. But since the percentage of hospitalized vaccinated patients is lower than the percentage of vaccinated population it does appear to have made some difference. While those who are unvaccinated are a higher percentage of hospitalized patients than their percentage of population.

Still not telling anyone to get a shot. Just trying to be honest about the available information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gll

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I think this is another case where bad information came directly from the government and is now causing issues.

People were told “get vaccinated and you won’t get Covid”. When it was really “get vaccinated and it will probably reduce your chance of being hospitalized for Covid”. Some might say they didn’t know, but the fact that they were still telling vaccinated people to where a (useless) mask kind of makes it look like they did.

Well, Fouchi probably didn’t. I don’t think he knows anything. He should have been fired last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    must be working AND cures the flu!
    309adce2a1ca0c821f2dbe0e0fe4bf90.jpg

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I've seen a few videos of real doctors and scientists saying the shot it bad or not effective...but this one scared the shit outta me.
    I mean..damn. this guy has the credibility and when a person like him is saying what he knows about the vaccine you'd better listen.

I'm now hearing that many of these greek alphabet variants were possibly caused by the vaccine.

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    I've seen a few videos of real doctors and scientists saying the shot it bad or not effective...but this one scared the shit outta me.
    I mean..damn. this guy has the credibility and when a person like him is saying what he knows about the vaccine you'd better listen.

Gotta wonder what he’s used to wading through.

Why else would he have his pants tucked into his western style boots?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Here's Mr. "follow the science" Fauci stating that there is no evidence the vaccines have side effects in the reproductive system after the Nicki Minaj fiasco. Yet if you go to VAERS and to England's reporting system, although rare, it certainly shows there have been some. How are we supposed to believe in what is told to us if the so called leading expert keeps lying to us?

https://news.yahoo.com/fauci-says-no-evidence-covid-211553730.html?fr=yhssrp_catchall

Top Bottom