Reactions: Cob

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I think the elephant in the room will be does "natural" immunity protect against variants? Flu mutates all the time and the old ways of making vaccines means that the vaccine is a guess at what will be here whereas the mRNA technique can churn out a new variant almost on the fly. I have doubts that natural immunity or present vaccine immunity will keep up with mutations therefore the choices will probably be that "natural" immunity patients will probably catch the disease again and may face the risk of death again and vaccinated patients will need boosters with new variants added. All is just theoretical of course. I have had flu multiple times. I expect people may have Covid multiple times. Just my opinion.
    Well, how many variants does the vax treat? Last I heard we are still treating for the COVID that came out in 2019. Any vax developed for other variants would be a new vax, and subject to the approvals all over again. Am I wrong?

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Well, how many variants does the vax treat? Last I heard we are still treating for the COVID that came out in 2019. Any vax developed for other variants would be a new vax, and subject to the approvals all over again. Am I wrong?
    I don’t think you are wrong. I just think that the science of mRNA vaccine creation allows changes to the vaccine much faster than the older grow in eggs vaccines. My issue is whether natural immunity will give protection against the next Covid strain. The vaccine is easy to manipulate for new strains. That’s the advantage of mRNA science. FDA approval is always a different story.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Studies already show natural immunity provides better protection against all known variants (delta is not the only variant).

I’ll trust my own immunity for this one

1f1f2fda45a0980f29cced8b1be014a8.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    >.
    As with any significant decision, the alternatives and risks must be considered carefully. But in order to make a proper decision, one must try to use the most accurate information available.

The best information is rarely found in random internet posts. Many offer "expert" recommendations from pure QUACKS. And this time we see complications from political LIES.

If you wish to learn how to spot those QUACKS, PM me with your e-address or f-b contact. Simply, "GOOGLE" the "expert" and look for major university appointments in their first few references. Remember that QUACKS can be very clever and carefully conceal their true reputations.

As to the acceptable risks from any vaccine, compare the REAL "statistics" from the published data. That data should ONLY be from recognized refereed scientific journals.

Our traditional vaccines, taken together, have actual major adverse effects in the range of 1 or 2 per million vaccinated persons. This is seen by ALL real experts as "acceptable" because any known alternative courses have proven much, much more dangerous to the individual, and to society.

Remember that we all have some poorly-defined "right" to not be infected by others, if avoidable.

Once more, the raw numbers of reported post-vaccine deaths with COVID seem large for two easily explainable reasons: 1) They do not account for casual relations; NO cause-effect relationship has been established. IOW, if one takes a sample of hundreds of millions individuals and just observes them, with zero intervention, there will be many deaths from natural but unexplained causes. And, 2) The "samples" or "numbers of individuals at risk" are much, much greater than in any previous example in history.

I have discussed this with several REAL experts, and all say to take the vaccines, if over 25 or 30 years old. Indeed, all have TAKEN them, and given them to all adults in their immediate families.

I hope this answers serious questions. Sadly, had we not been repeatedly LIED-TO by our current government, this discussion wouldn't even be necessary. "Politics" should never enter Public Health / Disease Control, as we are all equally vulnerable.

leVieux

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    THIS IS ALL ABOUT CONTROL NOT YOUR HEALTH AND WELL BEING
    Yep. Add in that most any doctor IMO pushing the vaccine, or the misleading data that is perpetrated as the "truth" behind Covid. one can surmise that most all the "experts" and "doctors" are acting in accordance to a political agenda, and therefor should not be trusted.

Common sense says you vaccinate people against a high mortality rate, not an extremely low one. I guess that escaped their attention.

Cob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2021
    Midland texas
    This sounds crazy but the vaccine passports is not just here it’s world wide people are protesting them world wide. I have read that In Israel people are on there third booster.Third booster for a vaccine after less than a year wtf is going on.

Top Bottom