• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    THE DOCTOR IS GOING TO DO IMMUNOTHERAPY EVERY 3 WEEKSFOR SIX MONTHS TO SHRINK THE CANCER TUMORBEFOREDOING THE RADIATION TREATMENTSTHEY WILL BE DONE BY IVHE IS DOING THIS BECAUSE THE TUMOR IS VERY CLOSE TO MYEYS AND COULD CAUSE PROBLEMS LIKE CATARACTS HAD TWO DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENTS YESRTDAY CANCER DOCTOR WENT OVERMY TREATMENT SCHEDULE AND GAVE ME A PAIN MED PRESCRIPTION! MY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR UPDATED ALL MY OTHER PRESCRIPTIONS!

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    THE DOCTOR IS GOING TO DO IMMUNOTHERAPY EVERY 3 WEEKSFOR SIX MONTHS TO SHRINK THE CANCER TUMORBEFOREDOING THE RADIATION TREATMENTSTHEY WILL BE DONE BY IVHE IS DOING THIS BECAUSE THE TUMOR IS VERY CLOSE TO MYEYS AND COULD CAUSE PROBLEMS LIKE CATARACTS HAD TWO DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENTS YESRTDAY CANCER DOCTOR WENT OVERMY TREATMENT SCHEDULE AND GAVE ME A PAIN MED PRESCRIPTION! MY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR UPDATED ALL MY OTHER PRESCRIPTIONS!
    The 6 months will go quickly, the you can get the IVs out of the way and get back to your regular rat killin. We're all keeping you and your wonderful wife in our prayers.

Top Bottom