• ...and so much more!
  • Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Not sending them any money but not cancelling my membership either.

Hopefully changes are made and they start doing what they're supposed to do.

Last time they called I told them not to bother until Wayne was gone or it was time to exercise our rights.
    I've considered making a vid while I trash the NRA Patron sticker on the rear window of my Highlander.

That costs this poor boy a lot, and not just monetarily.

p230

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Wholly mooolly @p230 - looks like you've been a member here for 12 years and finally decided to make your first post today ... you'd better slow down, lol
    I had no idea it had been so long. I used to be a member of so many forums it was hard to keep track. A lot of them have changed or been bought out and I have quit using them. One that is still frequent mentioned TGT the other day and it jogged my memory about having a membership. I need to find more to do closer to home now that most of my kids are out of high school. That is what I have spent the last 12 years messing with.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    When is WP's term up? How/when can we nominate/volunteer/convince someone to run for the position?

He's not in an elected position. When the elected ones bring up any improprieties by WLP, they all get purged out of their elected positions.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I would say the Trump name is not going to carry the weight it used too. I would think Rhodesia would be a good choice as well. I’m a NRA Lifer so I would definitely like to see it come back...Wayne has to go though.

Welcome to the Forum!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I had no idea it had been so long. I used to be a member of so many forums it was hard to keep track. A lot of them have changed or been bought out and I have quit using them. One that is still frequent mentioned TGT the other day and it jogged my memory about having a membership. I need to find more to do closer to home now that most of my kids are out of high school. That is what I have spent the last 12 years messing with.
    Welcome back to TGT.

seaninftw

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    I'm completely against the NRA as it stands right now. EVERYONE on the board is on the take, and they don't give a shit about the 2A. The bumps stock ban told you that. They used to fight EVERY anti-gun law, regardless of how "common sense" the bill sounded. That has definitely changed. Here's the rub...The NRA, even with it's massive financial malfeasance, STILL spends WAY more than the next biggest gun lobby group. Like orders of magnitude more on lobbying, even if it doesn't align with us. This is why Biden is STILL talking about "defeating the NRA" the Dems know they still have firepower, they are just in disarray right now because of a strategic lawsuit from the NY AG. As a member, start calling and asking them to recall the board. I'm not sure Don Jr is the best bet, but at this point, a cardboard cutout of Charlton Heston would be better than what's there now.

Jack Ryan

Mr. Medium
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Eseldorf
    I'm completely against the NRA as it stands right now. EVERYONE on the board is on the take, and they don't give a shit about the 2A. The bumps stock ban told you that. They used to fight EVERY anti-gun law, regardless of how "common sense" the bill sounded. That has definitely changed. Here's the rub...The NRA, even with it's massive financial malfeasance, STILL spends WAY more than the next biggest gun lobby group. Like orders of magnitude more on lobbying, even if it doesn't align with us. This is why Biden is STILL talking about "defeating the NRA" the Dems know they still have firepower, they are just in disarray right now because of a strategic lawsuit from the NY AG. As a member, start calling and asking them to recall the board. I'm not sure Don Jr is the best bet, but at this point, a cardboard cutout of Charlton Heston would be better than what's there now.
    10/10 Democrats are right there with ya.

Mr. Atoz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2021
    Fort Worth
    My renewal is up soon and I can't justify my dues going to buy expensive suits for WLP. Until the NRA turns into a no compromise organization I'll just support another organization.

Top Bottom