Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Was that wrong? Because if anyone had told me that was wrong....

Attachments

• Was That Wrong.jpg
      Was That Wrong.jpg
      18.5 KB · Views: 98

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    SAN ANTONIO – Trinity University Assistant Police Chief Pete Perez is on administrative leave after he was arrested by San Antonio police Thursday evening in an alleged prostitution sting.

Isn't that part of their CRT curriculum?

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    it can be rape soon enough. Just have to convince her to change her mind.
    My guess it was a policewoman rather a real whore! I actually had a friend get popped for solicitation. He was over off OST in Houston a Helton marine. He went to buy a new boat prop! They were closed when he got there and needed to piss. His dumb ass is pissing and the policewoman walks up dressed for the sting operation. She asked what he was doing? Bring the village idiot ask her if she wanted to shake it when he was done!

I get the call to get him out of jail. When I get there they say they ain’t releasing him. So I ask what he did? At first the desk cop wouldn’t say, but I was like come on man! When he told me solicitation I was like that’s bogus!

You might beat the wrap, but you won’t beat the ride! His bitch ex wife tried to get him fired for it making him out as a whore monger. Lucky for him they believed his story at work!

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Soliciting prostitution is a felony in TX; that certainly is different. In fact, the law making it a felony just started up on September 1st and Texas is the only state in the US treating solicitation as a felony. According to one of its authors, the primary one, this law will help stamp out the demand end of it (ouch, I know what she wants to stamp out) and thus will help end human trafficking.

“We know the demand is the driving force behind human trafficking,” said the bill’s primary author, State Rep. Senfronia Thompson (D) of District 141, which includes northeast Houston and Humble. According to KPRC Click2Houston, she asserted that if the state could “curb or stamp out the demand end of it, then we can save the lives of numerous persons.” (Source.)

Okay maybe that will stamp out demand but why not just cut off men's penises - stamping them out seems cruel and unusual. Anyway, removing them surgically would certainly do a better job and would save the state lots of money for housing prisoners in the calaboose for over a year.

I would also think that ending the smuggling of people over our borders for use as sex slaves, the strict enforcement of already existing human trafficking laws and long prison sentences for such offenders would have done a lot to end it but I guess she does not agree and wanted to pee on the tree to leave her mark. Of course, being the primary author is a democrat, I am sure she does not agree that we should enforce already existing laws to the maximum but does believe that more new laws and putting more people in jail for paying to have sex is better than locking up violent criminals and keeping them in jail.

Just think of all the business moving to AR, LA, NM, OK and south of the border. Motels and condom retailers in TX are going to suffer financial losses.:popcorn:

Last edited:

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    SAN ANTONIO – Trinity University Assistant Police Chief Pete Perez is on administrative leave after he was arrested by San Antonio police Thursday evening in an alleged prostitution sting.

I have a big issues with police breaking the law.

I have a bigger issue with stupid laws.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom