DOH! Dallas teen crashes fathers 3.4 MILLION $ sports car.

Aus_Schwaben

První k vědět, poslední k péče!
Jan 31, 2019
Abilene, TX
To All,

Years ago when I was stationed at Ft. McNair in DC, an Asian ambassador bought his 14YO (& UNLICENSED) son a new Corvette, which the kid wrecked the first day.
Then "Papa" bought him a new Ferrari & he totaled that car within 10 days near Ft. Marcy Park..
After that wreck, "Papa" bought him a HUMMER & when the kid wrecked that one & ended up in the ER with a compound fracture to his lowered left leg, "Papa" bought him a chauffeured Rolls limo.
(Everybody with the DoS, USSS, USPP & the MPD "breathed a collective sigh of relief".)

FWIW, the LOONY ANTICS of some of the kids from "Embassy Row" have to be SEEN to be believed. = One teenaged daughter was seen "walking on the top of a bridge guard railing" while DRUNK. - When an MPD officer stopped to try to keep her from FALLING & likely getting killed, she told him "what he could do in his spare time" & "continued her stroll".
(Her father's aide called the Mayor's Office & DEMANDED an apology for "accosting the ambassador's young & innocent daughter.")

yours, satx
Diplomatic immunity and UN blunders could take up an entire thread or three!

Lost Spurs

Sep 24, 2011
BCS
My sales manager just let me know he has a order in for a 2021 AMG GT black series. Not quite super car price at $380,000 sticker. Ill sure get a kick or two driving it a bit though. The car is setting a bunch of production car lap records. Should be pretty sweet.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

sdismukes

Bending nails and making sawdust
Nov 26, 2014
Erath County
ZX9RCAM,

Your post reminds me of an OLD "RICH TEXAN" joke about a newly RICH wildcatter, who bought his 7YO a new Caddy ragtop for his birthday. - The story goes that when a family friend asked if buying a car for a 7YO wasn't "just a bit excessive", the oilman responded that his son had promised to NOT drive the Caddy out of the house.

yours, satx
Had not heard that one before!

FireInTheWire

Hold my beer....
TGT Supporter
Jan 22, 2018
Over Here
Dads a billionaire.... = 1,000,000 x 1,000

Car = 3.4million. Which is .34 percent of a billion.

.34 percent of a 3.4million is 11,560

He crashed a used Honda civic.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Staff online

Forum statistics