ARJ Defense ad

Does anyone know when Century is getting more Romanian AKs imported into the US?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1911 Fan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Hill Country
    WASR-10s have disappeared from all online dealers in recent weeks does anyone know when they are getting in a new shipment to replenish gun dealers inventory?
    Target Sports

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Shit is really bad when were hoping the flying monkey's at century gets more AKs to market soon. Lol

WASR's selling for 1500 bucks. Disgusting. There was a time you almost had to pay people to buy that shit.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    WASR-10s have disappeared from all online dealers in recent weeks does anyone know when they are getting in a new shipment to replenish gun dealers inventory?

Check with Atlantic. If anyone would have an idea it would be them, but in all my years on AKcentric boards I have yet to see anyone have anything more then a guess as to when a particular import is going to arrive.

Though IMO and this coming from an owner of more then a few WASRs and other AK style firearms, I just don't see any value in them at the $800+ price tag retailers are selling them for.

1911 Fan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Hill Country
    Why not ask the company!

I will give them a call.

Shit is really bad when were hoping the flying monkey's at century gets more AKs to market soon. Lol

WASR's selling for 1500 bucks. Disgusting. There was a time you almost had to pay people to buy that shit.

I thought they used drunk monkeys... The canted sights ones from yeas past sucked. Most of the newer ones coming in are much nicer fit and finish and they got the sights straightened out finally. Yes people are gouging in the secondary market. I am hoping to get in on the next batch before they all get gobbled up.

Check with Atlantic. If anyone would have an idea it would be them, but in all my years on AKcentric boards I have yet to see anyone have anything more then a guess as to when a particular import is going to arrive.

Though IMO and this coming from an owner of more then a few WASRs and other AK style firearms, I just don't see any value in them at the $800+ price tag retailers are selling them for.

Thanks I will give them a call. I dont see AKs getting any cheaper here in America. Yes I agree I would love to go back to the days of sub $500 AK prices but with the Democrats of today I just don’t see that ever being a reality again.

Last edited:

TXP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I thought they used drunk monkeys... The canted sights ones from yeas past sucked. Most of the newer ones coming in are much nicer fit and finish and they got the sights straightened ...

Mine must have been a really early batch. The whole barrel was canted off to the 11:00 position. So bad that the gas piston was binding and the lock up was more loose than normal AK. Century fixed it somehow. From the looks of it, they used a big vice and equally big pipe wrench. It seems to work now, but "accurate" is not a descriptor I'd use.

Top Bottom