Guns International

Does anyone have any experience with current Ithaca's?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    If you buy it as a registered destructive Device, don't buy it as a 37 mm or as a firearm. Guys who bought them as without 40 mm barrels are finding out barrels are not always available.

I just sold my spare barrel & some chalk rounds to a friend of mine a few days ago. The WTB ads on sturmgewehr.com are popping up pretty regular. Before my buddy bought mine I offered to another guy @ $50.00 over MSRP, but there was no S&H or taxes asked for. My friend drive 2 hours one way, but we ate a steak & he bought the chalk rounds. I even let him have the nice crate.

Thats what I'm seeing, only receiver i can find is a rail mount, but no barrels.

I think i want to stick to the barrel mount anyways
    Gun Zone Deals

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Thats what I'm seeing, only receiver i can find is a rail mount, but no barrels.

I think i want to stick to the barrel mount anyways
    Call LMT direct find out. They are decent to deal with over the phone. I order my stand alone & sights direct. Hell they might be help in know who in your are might have just received one. Personally I like the look of the weapon mount, but the added weight & bulk in aiming sucks. Be sure to get to an aiming bubble level as it increases hit probability.Mine is a KAC & they are about as available as most thing M-203.

Top Bottom