• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Cuomo Questions.. Resign?, Run for Governor again?, Run for president?

• He resigns?

Votes: 17 21.3%
    • He doesn't resign?

Votes: 48 60.0%
    • He Runs for Gov again?

Votes: 28 35.0%
    • He doesn't run for Gov again?

Votes: 3 3.8%
    • He will never run for president?

Votes: 6 7.5%
    • He runs for president?

Votes: 23 28.8%

• Total voters

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    So with the sexual and other harrassment accusations popping up and the nursing home scandal do you think the trash resigns? Does he have the balls for running again? Are his presidential Hope's over?

I hope the arrogant phuck is tarred and feathered then ran out on a rail and forced to live in his brother's basement .

Piece of shit.
    ARJ Defense ad

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I lived in NY for a few miserable years back when his father was governor. It's in his DNA to be an obnoxious bastard and to believe 100% that he is smarter than anyone else. Also, he knows from his father's example that the public will buy their bull if they just keep heaping it up. It's worked before. Now, some of this may hurt his ability to run for President, but I think enough people from other states dislike him enough to keep him off the election ballot.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I was hoping there would be an option that ran along the lines: He is taken out of the picture altogether such as by being arrested, charged and convicted and then sentenced to life imprisonment. Another option could be maybe even be that he would be assassinated. Note, I am not condoning nor encouraging any illegal violent act(s) against him just saying that those could be other poll options and the second one is a possibility because he is hated by many. I would actually prefer to see him in a NY State prison where he would be the cellmate of a guy who is extremely well hung, as in very long & very thick, who is fully functional and who has an exceptionally hyper sex drive. I am not encouraging nor condoning that illegal sexual acts be perpetrated on his person for a life sentence - just imagining it.

Leadeye

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 29, 2020
    Great Southern Forest of Indiana
    Things are different in NY. It's just business as usual with the Tony Soprano Nursing home association, if there's money to be made, they make it. His only problem will be if he didn't cut the right people in on the deal, Tammany doesn't like if you don't let them wet their beaks.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Things are different in NY. It's just business as usual with the Tony Soprano Nursing home association, if there's money to be made, they make it. His only problem will be if he didn't cut the right people in on the deal, Tammany doesn't like if you don't let them wet their beaks.
    They used to teach the rampant corruption of Tammany hall in HS government class.

I bet no one under 30 knows what that is.

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    Reliable source says Gavin Newsome is leading the mail-in balloting to be his replacement. Sounds plausible for dem elections. Oh wait, he hasn't resigned or been kicked out yet. Well dem's always have the answer just need the question. Sorry Stacey, better luck next time.

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    Through history NY democrats have generally survived scandals like this and have become stronger. Normally you don't bet against them surviving. This one has a slightly different feel. There is a 5-10% chance this takes him down IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    The left will devour him, they need a booger man to defer attention from what the rest of them are up to.

Top Bottom