• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XDMAR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Clear Lake
    Do you have feelings of inadequacy? Do you suffer from shyness? Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Tequila®.

Tequila®
    is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions. Tequila® can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything. You will notice the benefits of Tequila® almost immediately, and with a regimen of regular doses, you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live. Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past, and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living with Tequila®.

Tequila®
    may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Tequila®. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it. Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, erotic lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister.
    Gun Zone Deals

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    hehe nice.
    but will it interact with the Vodka® im currently taking fro depression?

RogerEMT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Fort Worth
    This is what I use... I'm going to shooting addict counseling right now.. Not helping very much though..

011310194321..jpg

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    well.
    i tried it.
    and i have to say the interation is fine, jsut dont go to sleep. 'casue when you wakeup the moonlight will hurt your eyes. ;)

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    I don't have four arms. I miss going to the bars and getting four eyes. I need a another heart and stomach because of what's happening to the country. This tread is depressing, wheres the French bread and rubbing alcohol?

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I seem to never remember which comes first, the tequila, the salt or the lime ! I was sort of hooked on rum & Coca Cola but like I told my wife, I began to feel like a had a hook for one hand, a peg leg and a mean green parrot shitting in my shoulder. I was beginning to say Ahoy ! and Avast ! in regular conversation....So I have began a drying out process by consuming Dos Equies and Corona beer, and occasionally Budweiser but this latter causes shirt buttons to pop off and need for a larger belt. And the beer along with boiled eggs causes others to avoid coming near without their eyes watering....Oh Well, whatever.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    And the beer along with boiled eggs causes others to avoid coming near without their eyes watering....Oh Well, whatever.
    try beer and popcorn. you can literally wilt lettuce. jsut a tuip for a fun filled day at wal-mart.

Top Bottom