Lynx Defense

Do we have a sidearm compliment bragging thread?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I just really wonder how they plan on curing any phobias (irrational fear) with a gun

Simple. When someone wants to maim or kill them for being gay, they have a means to protect themselves.

And perhaps also by showing others that not all 2A proponents are the same but we share a common virtue in supporting and believing in a God given / natural right to self defense.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Oddly enough, this is the only TGT topic that has stayed right on track. Good job everyone, I'm proud

#pride
    And here's your trophy! JK!

gay trophy1.jpeg

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Simple. When someone wants to maim or kill them for being gay, they have a means to protect themselves.

And perhaps also by showing others that not all 2A proponents are the same but we share a common virtue in supporting and believing in a God given / natural right to self defense.
    Wanting to kill someone is not a phobia. I was asking about that specifically. I have not received a single proper answer. Maybe it does not exist. Phobias cannot usually be cured by firing guns. Am I wrong?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Wanting to kill someone is not a phobia. I was asking about that specifically. I have not received a single proper answer. Maybe it does not exist. Phobias cannot usually be cured by firing guns. Am I wrong?

Your question about the gun/phobia connection is best asked of the author who wrote those words. Nobody here has said that, only the author of the Rolling Stones article has.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom