• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I dreamed that I went to Wal-Mart and got a cart with 4 round wheels. What does that mean?

I dreamed that I won 500M in the lottery and the first one to congratulate me was my ex-wife's attorney? What does that mean?
    ARJ Defense ad

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I dreamed that I went to Wal-Mart and got a cart with 4 round wheels. What does that mean?

I dreamed that I won 500M in the lottery and the first one to congratulate me was my ex-wife's attorney? What does that mean?

First one? Means you will be able to shop Walmart in stealth mode!

Second one? Your ex-wife either is getting rich off you, or she is fixing to hire a hitman to take you out!

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Want to dream? Try melatonin!

I was having sleep issues and took melatonin. Worked great for a couple nights, but night 3 and 4 I had vivid, crazy dreams. Stopped taking it. Not on any other stuff. Dreams mostly stopped or I done remember them.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Seems like I'm dreaming more & remembering more of those dreams. And as usual I wake up when they are really getting good! My wife says it because we have been married so long I feel guilty. Thing is they aint all dreams about banging hot young chicks.

I figure it's because I have less occupying my brain without working & giving a whole lot less phucs in life. Or that it's my sleep is so fragmented that when I do sleep it's straight off to rem sleep.
    Old people sleep more so maybe you're just dreaming during your recliner naps

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    A few observations. During the great freezeup with covers piled about 8 inches high on the bed, I slept like a baby, straight through. Now in more typical Texas spring weather I wake up for a BR break and am astonished to find that even though it feels like I have slept half the night it's only 2 hours since I went to bed. Seldom recall the dream but know I dreamt. Unlike AxxeE55 dreams about my first (and only) wife are all extremely pleasant and sometimes erotic. Then, when I wake up, sigh, she is still asleep. Also 8 hours including BR breaks is a fairly rare night now. More like 6 1/2.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I can say the exact opposite.

Same.

Then again, it’s not uncommon for me to walk into a room of my house, only to forget the reason why I did...

And that was before we had a kid LOL

Edit: typo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom