"Security if it exists at the venue are often complicit."

Interesting...how do you 'know that'?

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I don't care to put bumper sticks on my vehicles.
    But think I'll put a brush/tree guard on front of truck
    for hunting season.
    Ranch Hand legend. Aka: The crowd displacer.
    20200705_101809.jpg

Attachments

• 20200705_101809.jpg
      20200705_101809.jpg
      1.4 MB · Views: 944

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    I don't have stickers on my weekend ride, but I have a few on my work truck, NRA and GOA.

Might put one of these on.:laughing:
    W9AMpt1.jpg

Attachments

• W9AMpt1.jpg
      W9AMpt1.jpg
      161.2 KB · Views: 382

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I display bumper magnets. Easy on and off. On the road they hold nicely to metal parts of my car, usually mounted across back of my trunk lid. Stop near a college campus or an area suspected to be full of libterds or anywhere really, I try to remember to remove them and put them out of sight in the trunk. In the event any are defaced or stolen, I keep the extras at home on my fridge.

20200706_112129[1].jpg

I have had people drive by me on the road beeping their horns giving me the thumbs up and others tailgating inches from my bumper honking and waving their fists or their middle fingers at me outside the driver's window. Once thought I was going to have to confront a guy who followed me very closely for over 10 miles whom I could see was obviously going berserk in his car. After I maneuvered a bit a couple of times he evidently decided to back off and I guess got off the highway. It is better not to leave them on your car when you park anywhere when people can get that bent out of shape over a bumper sticker. Will be slapping them on the car again soon and frequently before the election.

Attachments

• 20200706_112129[1].jpg
      20200706_112129[1].jpg
      1.7 MB · Views: 359

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    Care to cite some sources that prove that statement, or simply your opinions?
    Care to do some research of your own?
    I state the truth as I know it , I DO NOT DEBATE.
    These are my observations. Take them or leave them.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Care to do some research of your own?
    I state the truth as I know it , I DO NOT DEBATE.
    These are my observations. Take them or leave them.

I'll take that as a no then, and just your opinions that have nothing factual to back them up with. Okie dokie.

I'll be sitting here on the edge of my seat, waiting on your next little nuggets of wisdom!

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Care to cite some sources that prove that statement, or simply your opinions?
    Do you really need sources to assure you that advertising the fact, on your car, that you are a gun owner would be akin to an invitation for an opportunist burglar? I have been pulled over only rarely by the police for any kind of supposed traffic violation; however, some of the few times I was pulled over (when I was certain I had done nothing wrong) I had pro-gun stickers like NRA stickers on my car. One cop, after finding out I was a retired federal agent, commented on the sticker I had on my bumper in which the Gadsden flag was displayed along with the logo Unorganized Militia Propaganda Corps (Same one as at the link). He made every indication (without actually saying outright) that sticker was why I was pulled over. Another cop on another stop told me outright that sticker and an NRA sticker were why I was pulled over; he figured I had guns in the car (go figure where was the probable cause of a crime for the stop but that was in NYistan). Anything that brings unwanted attention can trigger a response from someone with an interest in what you display and crooks sure do like to steal guns. Whether its cops or criminals, I no longer advertise to avoid inadvertently attracting either.

Last edited:

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    GOB,

If you're as anti-social/angry as you sound, why come here?

There many sites that host cranks, po'd atheists, people who shout at clouds, you know, 'the get off my lawn types' (and mean it) etc.

Those sites very well be a better fit for you...

All of that being said, if you've been notified of a terminal disease, or going through a divorce, think blm is for you, fearful of catching da virus, got cabin fever, but afraid to go outside...well sure, I can understand your angry, bitter, 'get off my lawn' attitude.

Is that it, binky?

Is that what's wrong?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Do you really need sources to assure you that advertising the fact, on your car, that you are a gun owner would be akin to an invitation for an opportunist burglar? I have been pulled over only rarely by the police for any kind of supposed traffic violation; however, some of the few times I was pulled over (when I was certain I had done nothing wrong) I had pro-gun stickers like NRA stickers on my car. One cop, after finding out I was a retired federal agent, commented on the sticker I had on my bumper in which the Gadsden flag was displayed along with the logo Unorganized Militia Propaganda Corps (Same one as at the link). He made every indication (without actually saying outright) that sticker was why I was pulled over. Another cop on another stop told me outright that sticker and an NRA sticker were why I was pulled over; he figured I had guns in the car (go figure where was the probably cause of a crime for the stop but that was in NYistan). Anything that brings unwanted attention can trigger a response from someone with an interest in what you display and crooks sure do like to steal guns. Whether its cops or criminals, I no longer advertise to avoid inadvertently attracting either.

Glenn, that is entirely your choice as to what decals you wish to display, or don't on your vehicle. I have had quite a few vehicles over the years displaying such decals, and have traveled and worked in quite a few states over the years, and nothing you describe has ever happened to me. Know more than a few people that do the same, and nothing has happened to them either.

I also always carried insurance on my vehicles to cover acts of God and the stupidity of other people. This day and age, I have much less worry than I did twenty years ago. Not a lot of places a person can go that they aren't on someone's camera!

And think about this. Someone that sees such a decal, gets bent out of shape enough to attack an inanimate object, has some really deep-seated mental issues!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    GOB,

If you're as anti-social/angry as you sound, why come here?

There many sites that host cranks, po'd atheists, people who shout at clouds, you know, 'the get off my lawn types' (and mean it) etc.

Those sites very well be a better fit for you...

All of that being said, if you've been notified of a terminal disease, or going through a divorce, think blm is for you, fearful of catching da virus, got cabin fever, but afraid to go outside...well sure, I can understand your angry, bitter, 'get off my lawn' attitude.

Is that it, binky?

Is that what's wrong?

Probably has had one too many sharp blows to the head!

Top Bottom