Gun Zone Deals

Dishonorable for troops refusing the vaccine?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    The Navy Times has an article in which they state:

Sailors could receive as low as a general discharge under honorable conditions if they are separated only for their vaccine refusal. A Navy news release on the guidance notes that this potentially causes the sailor to become disqualified from some veteran benefits.

Source of the quote. I imagine that losing any veterans' benefits would be detrimental to the welfare of anyone so discharged.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    May be bad for naval PILOTS? I just came across this little story.
    @toddnjoyce , I know there is an NTSB site to search accidents, but I think there's a good lag. Have you checked it out lately?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    @toddnjoyce , I know there is an NTSB site to search accidents, but I think there's a good lag. Have you checked it out lately?

That site gave my phone AIDS. Seriously, clicked on that and pop ups prompting me to “add to calendar “ immediately came up. Scrub that.

Last edited:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Good for the sailors - NOT good for American security.

Considering the NAVADMIN message states “2.b. To date, over 98 percent of active duty U.S. Navy service members have met their readiness responsibility by completing or initiating a COVID-19
    vaccination series.”, I think the few that will be separated will have zero effect on national military security.

Here’s a link to the message traffic.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Lots of fear-mongering in that video. Nothing of value from the NTSB will be out for a couple of years, that’s just how long it takes.

From what I’ve known/seen about that crash, the pilot (a cardiovascular surgeon in his day job) appeared to either suffer an irrecoverable system failure widely known about in the C340 community (probably unlikely) or was proficient hand-flying instrument procedures. Looking at a lot of flight history for that aircraft, it appears the pilot relied heavily on autopilot usage for his instrument procedures and there is no AP in the world capable of flying a circle to land procedure.

It was time for him to do the pilot shît and he didn’t.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I don't know but I rem having mandatory jabs for all kinds of stuff due to where I was going. So what's the diff?
    There is a big difference.

The trials were cut from the normal 5-10 years to mere months. The mRNA vaccines had only reached the first stage of trials for only one application prior to this. So they are totally unproven and no one has any idea if there will be long term detrimental effects.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!

WARNING! That website initiated a web attack that my antivirus caught and blocked!

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    The Joe and the Ho' administration believes tgat those refusing the Jab are all Trump voters, and this is a convenient way to purge them from the military. May be those who don't want the vax have seen the SCIENCE:

VAERS tracks adverse reactions, and have for all vaccines. The MSM want to tell us that this is fake, or somehow unreliable. The truth is, that we just don't know what long term effects the vaccine will have, but 16,000 death, 2500 miscarriages, 25,000 permanently disabled, makes you think twice.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    'You are hereby reprimanded': The Air Force has begun to send letters of reprimand to airmen who refuse to get the COVID-19 vaccine, with one airman told to begin the process of separating from the military. Today is the last day airmen can get their first vaccination to be done by the Nov. 2 deadline. Meanwhile, the Air Force has also set up a process to evaluate those who seek a religious waiver.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Vaccine, part 2: Texas is home to many of the aviation and aerospace manufacturers the Air Force and Space Force rely on, and the Pentagon was blunt about the need for those contractors to be vaccinated, despite the recent executive order signed by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott. Vaccines are mandatory, the Pentagon said—the Biden administration directive takes precedence.

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    can't think of an easier way to ruin the lives of thousands of patriotic Americans then to give them a dishonorable discharge.
    No one is going to get a Dishonorable Discharge. A DD may only be given after a finding of guilty of a felony level UCMJ offense at a General Court Martial. A GCM is basically the military equivalent of a US district court jury trial. There is no way the JAG could convene and hold enough. It would take 500 years. It looks like most will be Honorable or General under Honorable conditions if they end up getting kicked out.

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    Yeah, they're not going to be able to do much of that if any. These things are laid out in limited cases in enlistment contracts or officer accession enlistment contracts (ROTC, Medical School, etc.). Gov doesn't just get to make shit up and send you a bill. It's like the Dishonorable Discharges that Brandon thinks he can hand out by fiat.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    If your real goal is to weaken our all volunteer military. This is how it's done. How many heroes have already decided to as quietly as they can just serve out their enlistment and move on.

Top Bottom