Dishonorable for troops refusing the vaccine?

Glenn B

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 5, 2019
Texarkana Area
The Navy Times has an article in which they state:

Sailors could receive as low as a general discharge under honorable conditions if they are separated only for their vaccine refusal. A Navy news release on the guidance notes that this potentially causes the sailor to become disqualified from some veteran benefits.

Source of the quote. I imagine that losing any veterans' benefits would be detrimental to the welfare of anyone so discharged.

kbaxter60

"Let's Go, Brandon!"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 23, 2019
Pipe Creek
May be bad for naval PILOTS? I just came across this little story.
@toddnjoyce , I know there is an NTSB site to search accidents, but I think there's a good lag. Have you checked it out lately?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
May 28, 2008
Mustang Ridge
@toddnjoyce , I know there is an NTSB site to search accidents, but I think there's a good lag. Have you checked it out lately?

That site gave my phone AIDS. Seriously, clicked on that and pop ups prompting me to “add to calendar “ immediately came up. Scrub that.

Last edited:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
Good for the sailors - NOT good for American security.

Considering the NAVADMIN message states “2.b. To date, over 98 percent of active duty U.S. Navy service members have met their readiness responsibility by completing or initiating a COVID-19
vaccination series.”, I think the few that will be separated will have zero effect on national military security.

Here’s a link to the message traffic.

kbaxter60

"Let's Go, Brandon!"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 23, 2019
Pipe Creek
That site gave my phone AIDS.
Sorry, @Hoji, I run them all through Ghostery, so don't see much of the crap.
Maybe double-mask today?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
Lots of fear-mongering in that video. Nothing of value from the NTSB will be out for a couple of years, that’s just how long it takes.

From what I’ve known/seen about that crash, the pilot (a cardiovascular surgeon in his day job) appeared to either suffer an irrecoverable system failure widely known about in the C340 community (probably unlikely) or was proficient hand-flying instrument procedures. Looking at a lot of flight history for that aircraft, it appears the pilot relied heavily on autopilot usage for his instrument procedures and there is no AP in the world capable of flying a circle to land procedure.

It was time for him to do the pilot shît and he didn’t.

oldag

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Feb 19, 2015
I don't know but I rem having mandatory jabs for all kinds of stuff due to where I was going. So what's the diff?
There is a big difference.

The trials were cut from the normal 5-10 years to mere months. The mRNA vaccines had only reached the first stage of trials for only one application prior to this. So they are totally unproven and no one has any idea if there will be long term detrimental effects.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Aug 27, 2009
San Antonio!

WARNING! That website initiated a web attack that my antivirus caught and blocked!

Top Bottom