Dishonorable for troops refusing the vaccine?

Coyote9

TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Jan 13, 2020
Granbury Texas

They let the jackass who deserted, went to East Germany, and made treasonous statements against the U.S. get out with an other than honorable discharge about '86. Now, Biden says refusing the vaccine should be a dishonorable discharge?
I suspect bullshit .. an individual Courts Martial would be required for each person. The only reasonable separation would be a General Discharge under Honorable Conditions. Which falls into the good of the service grouping.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jan 31, 2019
Abilene, TX
I wonder if this might be the Biden administration's version of the Stalin purges in the 1930's? Most - if not all - of those refusing the jabs are conservatives and the biggest threat to any of their illegal orders and actions. Subsequently, discharging those who refuse the jabs would only support the Democrats goals and strengthen their control of our military. Or am I spawning crazy conspiracy theories in my dotage?

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
East Texas
I wonder if this might be the Biden administration's version of the Stalin purges in the 1930's? Most - if not all - of those refusing the jabs are conservatives and the biggest threat to any of their illegal orders and actions. Subsequently, discharging those who refuse the jabs would only support the Democrats goals and strengthen their control of our military. Or am I spawning crazy conspiracy theories in my dotage?
Whether it's true or not, it still seems like a plausible theory IMO.

Coyote9

TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Jan 13, 2020
Granbury Texas
Whether planned or not it sells lot's more vaccine and does sift mostly conservative people from the force.

candcallen

Surrounded by chronic terminal phuktardness!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
I wouldnt say most are anything.

If you look at those who havnt got the shot outside the military they are a complete cross section of america. All races and political parties. Dont believe the media. There are actual studies out there.

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
Whether planned or not it sells lot's more vaccine and does sift mostly conservative people from the force.

Maybe, maybe not.

Statistically it’s the black community that is most resistant to the vaccine last I saw. Also the community the leans most democrat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud