• ...and so much more!
  • Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    In the Austin area or in the expensive trendy areas of DFW - a yoga matt bag.. Looks hippie - fits right in, no one questions it as long as you're fit enough to look like you might do yoga.

TheDan is safe, man-bun and all. :)

f15ce46869f97be837518bc983d3714e0483e303529d39ca9774e53ee115e1a0_1.jpg

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW

Nice looking UF ! Thing is with cases like that nobody would believe me. By looking at me you could easily tell that in no way do I play the violin and my cover would be blown. That's why I use the chair bag since I could easily resemble a lazy ass and need the chair so its good cover. Same goes for the tennis racket thing lol. I don't play tennis haha.

I am thinking about stenciling something on the chair bags that says something to the affect of "Soccer Dad" or some other bullshit to throw off the mommys in the area.

Jack Ryan

Mr. Medium
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Eseldorf
    I guess if you wanted to walk a country road with your son as he works on his Eagle Scout requirements and did not want to be confronted by police on a MWAG call.
    mfr_lol.gif

I live on a country road in Indiana and I just walk up and down the road all the time with it slung over my back. No body acts like they even notice.

I like the chair bag idea though for keeping on in the trunk of the car or moving it around in the city or such.

Top Bottom