• ...and so much more!
  • TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Cheap folding chair bag plus one 4" PVC end cap.

20130416_095318_zps5bd9b0ac.jpg

Get any color you want and stencil anything you want on the outside. Will not take standard capacity mags but the smaller ones might fit.

20130416_095416_zps839c11dc.jpg
    Lynx Defense

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I chose the chair bag since I do not look like a guy that would be exercising but rather watching the game. Plus its super cheap. I did look into the guitar cases and they were really up there in price.

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    Pretty clever ! I have an old blue chair bag I've been using to store the plastic grocery bags
    looks like that's about to change.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I guess if you wanted to walk a country road with your son as he works on his Eagle Scout requirements and did not want to be confronted by police on a MWAG call.
    mfr_lol.gif

Precisely.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Does the chair bag print or look off? I was debating a chairbag but with some sort of liner to keep it looking square.

So far no one has given it a second glance. I am looking for a longer and bigger chair bag to put a rifle length AR in.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    I use a guitar case for mine. The soft cases with padding aren't too expensive, and the better ones have zippered storage pockets. There's plenty of room for even the most dressed-up rifle that won't fit in a regular case. I don't use it for stealth, I just have several lying around and figured that was the easiest solution.

The_Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Now Dallas
    Cheap folding chair bag plus one 4" PVC end cap.

20130416_095318_zps5bd9b0ac.jpg

Get any color you want and stencil anything you want on the outside. Will not take standard capacity mags but the smaller ones might fit.

It may just be the fuzzy pic but it looks like the rear site is on backwards

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Just curious about in what scenario would you need to disguise you AR in this manner?

Getting in and out of your house without letting your neighbors know it is a rifle. Down at my parents we think there is a neigbor's son who is a rat and scopes the comings and going of the rest of the neighbors in the area. He tells his buddies in crime and they put the house on the list to hit.

Rifles cases are very recognizable. If there is a rifle in the house, there may be other nice gun related items, even more guns inside that would make a nice score.

Top Bottom