• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Are Douie, Cheatham, and Howe Running the Demorat National Committee?!?

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

cporfe

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    Jun 20, 2018
    Elgin
    I've watched some. There's no way Joe could be that good without help. Fox denied rumors that Biden was given the questions up front, just like DNC denied Hillary got the questions. But that was proved wrong on Hillary and in the long run I think it will be shown that Joe's team got them too. Maybe some deep stater at Fox or a good computer geek somewhere.

Joe just isn't that smart to be ready with rebuttals and quips like he's been tonight.

I finally turned it off and jumped on the forum. At I can manage this.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Chris Wallace is a closet Demorat.
    The only way Biden would be prepared is only by Chris giving him the answers way ahead of time.
    If he's not a closet Demorat, then he's a Republican Never Trumper.
    Either way, he's not as impartial as he leads the American public to believe.
    How professional is it of Biden to call the President a Fool, and a Clown?!?
    Trump hasn't called Biden any names, but yet Uncle Joe gets to do it?
    Is that who we really need as a President?
    Biden is as bad about interrupting the President, as the President does to Biden.
    Biden hasn't declined that he will tax the shit out of the general public. Plus the rich, and redistribute the money.
    The politicians are the only ones who will benefit from redistribution. Not the poor.

Hawk

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    The questions from Wallace were all too predictable. No need for them to be provided in advance when he only hit the obvious.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Chris Wallace is a closet Demorat.
    Wrong. He is an outright democrat and always has been. I watched the whole thing and Trump was more restrained than usual (I thought) and Biden obviously was well tutored and didn't falter as much as I expected. I called it a draw and it changed no votes. Trump still gets my vote.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    I hate to say, but the next 2 debates are going to be heavily leaning in Biden's favor, since the moderators will be from the leftist media, and they will be giving fluff questions to Biden, and giving Trump fastballs, and sinkers.
    I hope there is more information coming out about Killary's involvement in the Russian dossier debacle.
    The first of hopefully many has implicated Obama. I'm just wondering if there is going to be more dirt about Joe and his involvement on the Russian Collusion hoax.

Hawk

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I kept hearing the Jerry Springer fight bell in the back ground while watching

Top Bottom