• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I am thinking of thinning my reloading equipment.
    I am thinking of selling my used Dillion 550B set up. it is set up for 45 ACP and would come with many Dillion extras. The dies are the Dillion stainless dies. I also have several hundred new Star Line 45 ACP cases as well as Winchester Large Pistol primers.
    I don't shoot 45 ACP much anymore, so the press is just sitting on my work bench.
    If anyone is interested, I will take some photos and figure out what I need to get if I sell it.
    One nice thing about a Dillion is they warranty their presses to anyone that owns one (bought new or used). I bought mine used, and have had to get a few parts over the years. I just call and tell them what I need to replace and they send it to me at no cost.
    Sometimes if I am not sure of the problem their guys will talk me through the possible causes. Great bunch of guys to deal with.
    I will be out of town this coming weekend. I will respond to any inquires when I get back in the office Oct. 14th, so think it over.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    If you read closely, I said I need to look into what I had and then establish my asking price.
    I posted this to see if anyone was interested before I took photos of what I had to sell.

After looking around the garage last night I came up with the following:
    The 550B is no longer in production. The current press is called the 550C. They look the same to me.
    The 550C with one caliber conversion retails for about $490.
    A 45 ACP stainless die set retails for around $78.
    A 550B strong mount retails for $52.
    A tool holder with wrenches retails for around $31.
    An aluminum bullet tray retails for around $45.
    An empty case basket with mount retails for $27.
    A 550B dust cover retails for around $25

Retail cost is around $750 for everything listed above. My 550B has all of the accessories listed above as well. I would take $400 for my setup.

I have a few hundred new brass Starline 45ACP cases in Army ammo cans.
    A few hundred 200 gr Oregon Trail Laser lead cast bullets, and some Winchester Large Pistol primers.
    Have not had a chance to get an exact count at this time. Just going from memory.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom