• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Outrider

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    All "influencers" are there to divide. You can glean facts from them, but the rest is BS and digging is necessary to find out which is which. NONE of it is organic. ALL of it is planned.

Many scoff and laugh at the idea, but that just shows who is still watching the news and buying it hook, line and sinker.
    The depth and breadth of evil intent is staggering once you discover all the lies and indoctrination we have been subjected to. The majority will never be able to comprehend it because of that very heavy layer of trust in education, programming and control mechanisms in place.
    Gun Zone Deals

win1200riot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2022
    Illinois
    That was the main implication of the film... The nutty globalist technocrats think there are too many people so they are pushing this "vax" that'll kill a certain percentage of people.

I left it hanging because I don't have enough information yet. I just get a vibe that the depopulation people are useful idiots for something worse, or perhaps that premise is incorrect to begin with.

I dunno, maybe it is that simple even though that would make them idiots. The only reason they are billionaires and political elites is because there's a large mass of sheeple to consume their stuff and support them.
    OK I'm at a wait and see point too. Not enough info in even alternative sources and with so many variables there may never be a put together puzzle. My outlook would lean towards your thoughts that although the globalist types may be clever, they're not as smart as they believe they are. Yet always sheeple to go along and support as you stated. Go along to get along, ignorance, and not being inconvenienced has been detrimental to society and ones livlihood.

There are people in certain job fields contributing to the negative outcomes related to the experimental shot. Is it willful negligence? I'd read an article about why these large group type job careers such as medical, pharma, politicians, scientists, virology, etc., go along with what some of them know is false and damaging.

BABBALOU1956

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2021
    Lewisville
    My ex-doctor was a fan of Dr. Fauci & the CDC so when I got COVID Jan 2021 he did nothing. A week later I was very sick & I sought out a doctor who used HCQ & that doctor saved my life. She said "Do NOT get the COVID jab. It's dangerous." Half of her patients were sick from the jab. She was sued at least twice for saving lives with HCQ & ivermectin & for speaking the truth about the vaccine. Yet nothing happened to the doctor who left me for dead. I believe thousands died because they were denied HCQ & ivermectin. Follow the money. The vaccine makers are worth billions of dollars. For not getting the vaccine my wife & I were called crazy, dangerous, stupid, etc. Now they understand. Word got out. Vaccinated people died from COVID & also spread COVID. And people are finally learning of the side effects of the jab after 3 years of media censorship. Another thing: Hospitals got money for how many COVID patients were in bed with respirators. So the goal was to fill beds not cure patients. Doctors got fired for using HCQ or ivermectin to save lives. Thousands. Some doctors organized to fight medical tyranny & formed AFL. America's Frontline Doctors. My current doctor is a member & a 2nd Amendment guy.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    My ex-doctor was a fan of Dr. Fauci & the CDC so when I got COVID Jan 2021 he did nothing. A week later I was very sick & I sought out a doctor who used HCQ & that doctor saved my life. She said "Do NOT get the COVID jab. It's dangerous." Half of her patients were sick from the jab. She was sued at least twice for saving lives with HCQ & ivermectin & for speaking the truth about the vaccine. Yet nothing happened to the doctor who left me for dead. I believe thousands died because they were denied HCQ & ivermectin. Follow the money. The vaccine makers are worth billions of dollars. For not getting the vaccine my wife & I were called crazy, dangerous, stupid, etc. Now they understand. Word got out. Vaccinated people died from COVID & also spread COVID. And people are finally learning of the side effects of the jab after 3 years of media censorship. Another thing: Hospitals got money for how many COVID patients were in bed with respirators. So the goal was to fill beds not cure patients. Doctors got fired for using HCQ or ivermectin to save lives. Thousands. Some doctors organized to fight medical tyranny & formed AFL. America's Frontline Doctors. My current doctor is a member & a 2nd Amendment guy.
    Welcome! Similar for us. Wife has MS and was not getting over that first round. We had to request the HCQ from our doc and she did prescribe it . Wife was better in about 36 hours. Media outlets need to pay once we reach the Covid Day of Reckoning. They were fully complicit in demonizing existing therapeutics that were already working.
    And by media, I completely include evil Google. Searches on their site were complete misinformation.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I've now watched "Died Suddenly" twice. Once by myself and once with my wife.

It confirms our fears for NOT getting 'the jab' - so, so glad we didn't.

However, I found the first 5 minutes odd and weird, but the rest will open your eyes...

Dumpnpump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2020
    Ditto, when I was hospitalized with the covid they wanted to intubate me. Wife could not come in and advocate for me. I said no way to the tube down the lungs and they tied a DNR on me. I didn't have a problem with that. After five days, the hospital discharged me. Needed the bed for better pay from the government I would guess.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2021
    Victoria, TX
    No "Vaccine" (that's not a vaccine) for me either. #1 wife got J&J... Wanted me to also... I said "No Way". I had had Covid and had a load of antibodies. Still have them too even though EVERYBODY said they wouldn't last forever... Well, I'll wait until forever gets here and see for myself. I had Covid in March of 2020, possibly in Nov of 2019 (according to my Dr.). So, those antibodies have lasted this long... Every time I go to the Dr. that refills my meds, she asks if I want the vaccine, because you know, those antibodies don't last forever....

Yes, Covid was a real disease. But, it was the latest flu and was exacerbated and enhanced by masks, quarantine, and those stupid vaccines...

#1 wife was sick for three days when she had Covid same time as me. I was sick for three hours.... She then got sick for a week after getting the J&J...

Still talks about wanting me to get the jab....

I'm healthy as an ox, but what do I know...

Alan

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    No "Vaccine" (that's not a vaccine) for me either. #1 wife got J&J... Wanted me to also... I said "No Way". I had had Covid and had a load of antibodies. Still have them too even though EVERYBODY said they wouldn't last forever... Well, I'll wait until forever gets here and see for myself. I had Covid in March of 2020, possibly in Nov of 2019 (according to my Dr.). So, those antibodies have lasted this long... Every time I go to the Dr. that refills my meds, she asks if I want the vaccine, because you know, those antibodies don't last forever....

Yes, Covid was a real disease. But, it was the latest flu and was exacerbated and enhanced by masks, quarantine, and those stupid vaccines...

#1 wife was sick for three days when she had Covid same time as me. I was sick for three hours.... She then got sick for a week after getting the J&J...

Alan
    You know enough sounds like.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Never ever get the 'death sentence' they call...vaxx...those who do may not die suddenly, as some obviously do, but will die from it sooner than they would have, had they avoided it....
    An apocryphal statement at best. There is no way to confirm or deny. People saying this shit are synonymous with the other side.

"Life is pain. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
    - Dread Pirate Roberts

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    2FBCA9DA-8496-4FB6-ABE7-9F458CD910F7.jpeg

Outrider

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas

Alan
    Don't do it. "Covid 19" was never isolated and is a made up version of the coronavirus, which is the basis for the common cold and flu. This one was engineered to be a lot worse. The jaberoo might just be a killer depending on your immune system. No to mention other possible aspects of the ingredients.

Outrider

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    An apocryphal statement at best. There is no way to confirm or deny. People saying this shit are synonymous with the other side.

"Life is pain. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
    - Dread Pirate Roberts
    Oh but there is a TON of evidence. I see death announcements DAILY and ALL of them were jabbed. I know several people who have lost their relatives not long after getting the jab. You will never see this on the news of course. Not sure what "other side" you are talking about, but without research, you won't find the truth.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Oh but there is a TON of evidence. I see death announcements DAILY and ALL of them were jabbed. I know several people who have lost their relatives not long after getting the jab. You will never see this on the news of course. Not sure what "other side" you are talking about, but without research, you won't find the truth.
    I am not arguing pro or con on the jab. We've all heard the "If you don't get the jab, you will die". Now we hear, "If you get the jab, you will die". All from people that don't have a clue either way....or in your case, "I know some people that....". A forensic pathologist, you are not.

Top Bottom