• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Outrider

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    Erin Elizabeth has a Telegram account and another page called Died Suddenly that I follow. She documents at least a couple of deaths a day and all of them have one thing in common. Other people are starting to notice and talk about it on all other social media sites. I am not on any others these days, but see the posts that are shared by several other channels. The world is slowly waking up to this but in my estimation it's going to pick up speed soon.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg, many more realizations coming.
    Guns International

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2021
    Victoria, TX
    Tonight I talked with a friend that works at a local hospital. I asked how things were going and he said Covid was on the rise. I asked if there were any serious cases. He said he asked the head of the Covid unit if anyone was dying from it and the Director told him, "Only those who are vaccinated and have underlying conditions"....

Alan

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I have a friend at work who just got Covid. He was the last person to wear a mask at the office, and only stopped doing so around September. He’s had every booster that has been made available. The absolute nicest person you could meet. Unfortunately, his culture (came on a work visa) is a caste system and Im guessing it’s difficult to be a free thinker when your entire life you just do as you are told.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Sped read the link.

In Africa, very few (comparatively speaking) have died from c-19 or have been vaxxed, but behind the scenes 'the powers that be' outside Africa are still beating the drum of it's still advisable to get vaxxed...

Is the insistence of 'you must be vaxxed' ever going to stop?

Or, is this horror here to stay into perpetuity?

Last edited:

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    I firmly believe that not vaccine my family will turn out to be the best decision I have ever made, and I have made some good ones. :)
    As long as you're talking about the COVID Fake-cine and not about the normal childhood vaccines that offer substantial protection from diseases that actually kill healthy young people.

Eli

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Hoji,

Had to see my PCP about 3 weeks ago and while there asked if the 'annual vaccine' contained 'any amount' of the c-19 garbage.

I was readily assured (with a chuckle) that NO, it did NOT contain any of the c-19 fake-cine, just normal ole annual vax...

I asked if people in general were asking as they're obviously concerned and did NOT want to find that after avoiding the fake-cine got it anyway through devious means...like trusting the annual flu shot was/is riddled with that poison.

She said lots of people were asking and were assured that NO, it contained no c-19 poison.

I took a gamble with it being an 'uncontaminated' annual flu shot mixture and got it...wife got hers the next day.

My family doc told assured me this years regular flu, not covid, is one of the worst to come down the pike in many a year.

Given we're both geezers and have been getting the 'annual' for years, plus my PCP never pushed me to get c-19 fake-cine, I sorta/kinda trusted her, but not completely.

My faith in docs in general is shot...

Time will tell if they lied...I hope to fk. not....

Last edited:

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    branch covidians.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2021
    Victoria, TX
    If I see a red streak going up my arm/leg from an infected wound, I will get a tetanus shot... other than that, I'm not getting any injections from anybody for anything...

This year's flu is always the worst one ever... I'm still waiting. Maybe someday I'll get sick, but so far so good. #1 wife is always lamenting that I never have anything wrong with me, never get sick, never have to have any "procedures", never go into the hospital, ... It's like she has a problem with me being healthy...

Truth is, I'm tired, physically and mentally tired of society and the government trying to shove some illness or affliction down my throat...

Alan

Outrider

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    I submit a NO. Childhood vaccines are now up to 73. I had 3 back in 1957. Look at the instances of Autism and other childhood ailments versus any previous decade and you will learn just how good those vaccines are at their intended outcome. Kids who make it through all 73 without some lifelong ailment or issue are the exception these days.

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    I submit a NO. Childhood vaccines are now up to 73. I had 3 back in 1957. Look at the instances of Autism and other childhood ailments versus any previous decade and you will learn just how good those vaccines are at their intended outcome. Kids who make it through all 73 without some lifelong ailment or issue are the exception these days.
    There is *ZERO* correlation between autism and vaccines, the 'doctor' that made up the claim was fraudulently trying to force a device he owned the patent for to be used to administer vaccines instead of inexpensive injection, and the 'study' making the claim is possibly the most debunked study in the history of science. For example, the study involved 12 children, subsequent studies have involved hundreds of thousands (possibly millions) of children.
    Autism is more broadly recognized, diagnosed - and, unfortunately, coddled and encouraged - than in years past. Had I been born 10 years later, I would likely has been diagnosed with Asperger's; had I been born 25 years later it would have been 'Autism Spectrum Disorder' - Asperger's was removed from the DSM just a few years after it was added, largely due to gross over-diagnoses.
    Thirty or more years ago, 'Autism' was generally a profound disorder ('Rain Man' was a 'functional' case), children that today would be 'ASD' were just discipline problems, poor students, ADD/ADHD (another real disorder that was grossly over-diagnosed), 'weird' kids, etc.

Eli

Top Bottom