• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    <>
    During my 58 years as an American Physician, I spent about half in Universities (LSU, LSU Med, Baylor Memorial, Baylor Med, UTHSC-Houston/Hermann-Memorial, UTMB, & UMC N.O.). The other decades were in practices in several specialties.

There is no question that Medical experts make mistakes. Recall the “Thalidomide” disasters in the 1950’s, the “liver disease” pandemic of the 1960’s, the “reactive hypoglycemia” nonsense of the 1970’s, and the “peptic ulcer disease” errors which lasted almost a century.

But careful analyses tell that “medical mistakes” of legitimate Physicians, Pharmacists, and Lab Scientists are relatively harmless, compared to the slaughters of innocents by Quacks. “Relatively”

Yet, some patients think they can “outsmart” actual Science, but their record is dismal.

The COVID faux-pandemic caught us all by surprise, then we were repeatedly and intentionally LIED-to by government authorities of numerous nations & the U.N..

In fact, we are STILL being LIED-to by officials. I got a document from a very prestigious government outfit just today, which I’m fairly certain is politically-inspired propaganda, not truth.

Yet we do know absolutely, from numerous well-designed “studies”, that vaccines have been a great boon to all mankind. Yes, there are real dangers. But the odds are massively in favor of accepting the usual, traditional vaccines. The popular memes about “Mercury” and contaminants are nonsense.

None of our vaccines has had anywhere near the problems that the COVID vaccines have caused.

I think there is a real possibility that the Globalists really are TRYING TO KILL MOST OF US.

My advice: Try to find an independent Family Doctor, and trust them.

We all need Good Luck and the help of GOD.

leVieux

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    <>
    During my 58 years as an American Physician, I spent about half in Universities (LSU, LSU Med, Baylor Memorial, Baylor Med, UTHSC-Houston/Hermann-Memorial, UTMB, & UMC N.O.). The other decades were in practices in several specialties.

There is no question that Medical experts make mistakes. Recall the “Thalidomide” disasters in the 1950’s, the “liver disease” pandemic of the 1960’s, the “reactive hypoglycemia” nonsense of the 1970’s, and the “peptic ulcer disease” errors which lasted almost a century.

But careful analyses tell that “medical mistakes” of legitimate Physicians, Pharmacists, and Lab Scientists are relatively harmless, compared to the slaughters of innocents by Quacks. “Relatively”

Yet, some patients think they can “outsmart” actual Science, but their record is dismal.

The COVID faux-pandemic caught us all by surprise, then we were repeatedly and intentionally LIED-to by government authorities of numerous nations & the U.N..

In fact, we are STILL being LIED-to by officials. I got a document from a very prestigious government outfit just today, which I’m fairly certain is politically-inspired propaganda, not truth.

Yet we do know absolutely, from numerous well-designed “studies”, that vaccines have been a great boon to all mankind. Yes, there are real dangers. But the odds are massively in favor of accepting the usual, traditional vaccines. The popular memes about “Mercury” and contaminants are nonsense.

None of our vaccines has had anywhere near the problems that the COVID vaccines have caused.

I think there is a real possibility that the Globalists really are TRYING TO KILL MOST OF US.

My advice: Try to find an independent Family Doctor, and trust them.

We all need Good Luck and the help of GOD.

leVieux
    What I don't get is WHY? What good is it to kill off the most intelligent and productive? I hear theories of a group of elites ruling a 'diverse' populace, have these people not seen what happens in those situations?

SARS-CoV-2 is undoubtedly a biological weapon - or a precursor to a biological weapon - from communist China. The Chi-Coms are targeting Blacks - Africans - due to China's imperial aspirations, this is most likely why COVID-19 killed Blacks and 'Browns' at substantially higher rates.

Eli

PDiddy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2022
    South of I10
    What I don't get is WHY? What good is it to kill off the most intelligent and productive? I hear theories of a group of elites ruling a 'diverse' populace, have these people not seen what happens in those situations?

SARS-CoV-2 is undoubtedly a biological weapon - or a precursor to a biological weapon - from communist China. The Chi-Coms are targeting Blacks - Africans - due to China's imperial aspirations, this is most likely why COVID-19 killed Blacks and 'Browns' at substantially higher rates.

Eli
    The vaccine is the biological weapon. The Wuflu was the means to get people to line up and take it.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016

Eli
    Binary weapon... Biological weapon and precursor to a biological weapon we haven't seen yet, I think...

Further, I think covid antibodies will make you susceptible, and vax antibodies are an enhancement for susceptibility to the next attack.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    The 'globalists' think the planet is overrun with human beings.

Solution: Kill off millions and if possible...billions.

Think not?

They're on record saying so.

A massive population reduction is the only way to stop 'climate change' with fewer resources being used...they're certain this must done.

Fewer people means the planet will be better off...for the remaining people.

Naively, many go along with being 'jabbed' as they just can't imagine our alphabet medical agencies being killers.

Surely they only want the 'best for us'...'best' being defined as 'dead, dead, dead'...

Reactions: gll

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Eli
    The WEF has long published their goal of “depopulation” of Earth. That means they intend to kill some 6,500,000,000 of us useless Humans.

Reactions: gll

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    The WEF has long published their goal of “depopulation” of Earth. That means they intend to kill some 6,500,000,000 of us useless Humans.
    They still need about a half a billion to keep themselves in 'style'. They DO NOT fend for themselves and need an entourage for there 'needs'.

They will calculate the number required and strive for that goal!

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    <>

Sadly, at this point; I’m suggesting no “new” vaccines.

Now that we do know that there has been a REAL globalist plot to kill some 80% of us; I say to refuse anything “new”, and to doubt all media reports.

Do-or-Die looms nearer for us all.

May GOD help us. . . .

leVieux
    With all the talk of making a flu/rice rabies a single shot, I am honestly leery of any vax these days. Glad I had a tetanus shot just before the Wuhan Bat AIDS hit.

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    With all the talk of making a flu/rice rabies a single shot, I am honestly leery of any vax these days. Glad I had a tetanus shot just before the Wuhan Bat AIDS hit.
    I’m of the same mindset.mySis took a flu shot because she wanted to protect my Momwho was very frail and was with home hospice at my Sister’s home. 1 1/2 days after receiving the “ flu “ vacs she was in the hospital for three days with fluid on the lungs and around her heart. Later she took part in a study at TU study that was checking for Covid antibodies and there lasting effects. My Sis tested positive for both natural antibodies and antibodies produced by the Covid jab. My Sis had never had the Covid jab “ intentionally “ . Now I don’t trust any vacs.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I’m of the same mindset.mySis took a flu shot because she wanted to protect my Momwho was very frail and was with home hospice at my Sister’s home. 1 1/2 days after receiving the “ flu “ vacs she was in the hospital for three days with fluid on the lungs and around her heart. Later she took part in a study at TU study that was checking for Covid antibodies and there lasting effects. My Sis tested positive for both natural antibodies and antibodies produced by the Covid jab. My Sis had never had the Covid jab “ intentionally “ . Now I don’t trust any vacs.
    Holyfuck.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Now I don’t trust any vacs.
    I'm not in that camp yet. There are lots of tried and true vaccinations I will not hesitate to get.

However, given the heart problems my sis endured and the illness I had after the Moderna booster, I will be very careful to make sure that any vaccines I get in the future are the aforementioned "tried and true" varieties.

Any hint of "This old reliable has been mixed with something extra to address COVID" will send me right out the door.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I'm not in that camp yet. There are lots of tried and true vaccinations I will not hesitate to get.

However, given the heart problems my sis endured and the illness I had after the Moderna booster, I will be very careful to make sure that any vaccines I get in the future are the aforementioned "tried and true" varieties.

Any hint of "This old reliable has been mixed with something extra to address COVID" will send me right out the door.
    Even some the traditional “tried and trues” are quite possible being “enhanced” with the Wuhan Bat AIDS mRNA poison.

Top Bottom