supercali...jpg
    Guns International

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Two friends of my oldest, one died and the other had a massive heart attack and almost died. The girl who died sat down on her mother's couch, went to sleep and never woke up. All we know is it was some type of abnormal cardiac event. The other was a friend he grew up with who had joined the armed forces and was training to be a pilot. He had a cardiac arrest on base and had to be brought back to life multiple times and luckily survived but ended up getting a medical discharge therefore killing his dream of being a pilot for the very country that required him to get the jab.

Both early 20s, both in great shape, no drugs, and both recently (<6 mos.) jabbed. Have heard of quite a few others of similar nature, but these two were both well known to me and my family.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2021
    Victoria, TX
    Well, David Muir couldn't shut about it on the News tonight. He was on and on and on about how many people were dying of the "vaccine"....

JK... He wasn't doing that... but he did a very serious and sincere report on Paul Pelosi's tryst, ... uh... I mean, attack....

Alan

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I stopped in the local little beer/corner store in my small town. Lady that runs it is golden. Very nice lady. I asked her how she been. She said she was lost after being off for a couple weeks. I said "oh been on vacation?" "No, my nephew that was 4 1/2 yrs old died in his sleep. He went to bed and never woke up." Broke my heart for the family.

The elephant is in the room.

Maxrobot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2022
    Nashua, new Hampshire
    On Aug. 15, Hub Arkush, (69) The Score’s longtime Bears and NFL analyst left Halas Hall midday after a training-camp practice. On the way to his car, about 200 yards from the building, he collapsed.
    He had suffered a heart attack that would hospitalize him for about five weeks, require a seven-hour surgery and put him in a rehabilitation center for about three weeks.On Thursday, four months to the day, Arkush returned to his syndicated “Pro Football Weekly” TV show for a brief appearance to thank everyone in the audience who sent well wishes.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    There is *ZERO* correlation between autism and vaccines, the 'doctor' that made up the claim was fraudulently trying to force a device he owned the patent for to be used to administer vaccines instead of inexpensive injection, and the 'study' making the claim is possibly the most debunked study in the history of science. For example, the study involved 12 children, subsequent studies have involved hundreds of thousands (possibly millions) of children.
    Autism is more broadly recognized, diagnosed - and, unfortunately, coddled and encouraged - than in years past. Had I been born 10 years later, I would likely has been diagnosed with Asperger's; had I been born 25 years later it would have been 'Autism Spectrum Disorder' - Asperger's was removed from the DSM just a few years after it was added, largely due to gross over-diagnoses.
    Thirty or more years ago, 'Autism' was generally a profound disorder ('Rain Man' was a 'functional' case), children that today would be 'ASD' were just discipline problems, poor students, ADD/ADHD (another real disorder that was grossly over-diagnosed), 'weird' kids, etc.

Eli
    So, trust the “science”?

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    Same folks make both
    The substantial difference is most childhood vaccines were created by people that genuinely wanted to improve the world. Salk (the inventor of the injected Polio vaccine), for example, didn't patent his vaccines and gave up potentially billions of dollars in royalties; Sabin (inventor of the oral Polio vaccine) did as well.
    The childhood vaccine manufacturers had long made vaccines available at minimal cost - what today would be called 'good corporate citizenship' - and requested that Congress shield them from liability on these low-profit products as the medical industry became litigious in the 1980s. That liability protection is rather limited, and legitimate claims since have been very few.

Eli

Maxrobot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2022
    Nashua, new Hampshire
    The Director of Parliamentary affairs at Health Canada during the pandemic He lead the team of Canada's response to covid DEAD at 35!
    "As a young person, Adam became actively involved in politics and had a passion for public service and volunteering in the community. In 2012, Adam won the Ontario Young Liberal Volunteer of the Year Award. He received a degree in political science from the University of Toronto. Adam spent many years working at various levels of government, eventually holding the position of Director of Parliamentary Affairs at Health Canada."

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    These fake vaccines are killing people in record numbers, yet the msm refuses to acknowledge it, but eventually they will...when 'they' start croaking 'they' just might start speaking about it...maybe...

I've seen 2 videos of msm-ers die while speaking on air...they shuddered a little and then just keeled over dead...

I'm sure there are more to 'die suddenly' on air, but when it starts happening to the more 'known' on air personalities like al roker, they might start piping up...again, maybe...

The 'admission' the fake-cines are lethal for some and horribly injurious to others 'will' eventually come to light, but at this point, the left is obstinately unwilling to admit it.

Look up "80 young, Canadian doctors dead"- just the tip of the killing iceberg.

See for yourself...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom