Hurley's Gold

Did the drink drive them to Dodge or did the Dodge drive them to drink?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I have an S10, well the GMC version of S10. I don't drink and drive it.....any more. I used to before they changed the laws. It was Lite beer so, you know, can't get drunk on it anyway. :)

Ah yes. The 1970’s, when you could drive around with a beer between your legs. Cuz, no dang cup holders back then.

:laughing:

Gummi Bear

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2015
    Arlington
    This article reads like a bunch of baseball statistics.

“Even their stats have stats”

Who cares, really, what kind of vehicle they are driving?

Does this metric somehow factor in to their rates? Do they have an algorithm that categorizes drivers into personality types?

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Actually it's none of my business why the chicken crossed the road. It would be invasive and ill mannered to even inquire from the chicken why it crossed the road. I struggle to even understand the concept of invading the personal space of the chicken with such an inquiry. And I struggle even more with defining the reason why you'd even think I'd conduct myself in some heathen, unpolitically incorrect manner. Shame on you!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Actually it's none of my business why the chicken crossed the road. It would be invasive and ill mannered to even inquire from the chicken why it crossed the road. I struggle to even understand the concept of invading the personal space of the chicken with such an inquiry. And I struggle even more with defining the reason why you'd even think I'd conduct myself in some heathen, unpolitically incorrect manner. Shame on you!

But Doug, you opened up that line of inquiry when discussing the very personal nature of a chicken and her egg!

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I guess I'm a statistical anomaly. I drive a Ram and I don't drink.

Keep it up... you will!

I'm not racists..... but Mexicans love Dodge. Just like Bud Light.

Damn, I knew there was a reason I switched!!!

But I thought that ALL Mexicans drank Corona, Carta Blanca, Tecate (with lime... it really needs it), or Pacifico... they certainly can't afford Dos Equis!!! :what: :what::what:

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Keep it up... you will!

Damn, I knew there was a reason I switched!!!

But I thought that ALL Mexicans drank Corona, Carta Blanca, Tecate (with lime... it really needs it), or Pacifico... they certainly can't afford Dos Equis!!! :what: :what::what:
    Bueno, fóllame. Debo ser mexicano. Porque me gustan más esas cervezas que el pastel a un niño gordo.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Bueno, fóllame. Debo ser mexicano. Porque me gustan más esas cervezas que el pastel a un niño gordo.

1200px-Tremendo_gordo.jpg

Top Bottom