• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bisdak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2020
    8.5011135, 124.6643295
    No.

At least one of his first tier henchmen would have gone with him if ever he made it out. But they were captured and some committed suicide when close to being captured.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Excellent clip about the topic at hand...

The harsh truth about nasa and the nazis:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I need to watch this.

Without Werner Von Braun and his research who knows how long it would have taken NASA to reach the moon let alone go into space.

Unfortunately that research came on the back of the V-2 missile, slave labor and thousands and thousands of lives destroyed to build it.

I guess the way to look at it is thankfully some good was able to come of such evil.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I need to watch this.

Without Werner Von Braun and his research who knows how long it would have taken NASA to reach the moon let alone go into space.

Unfortunately that research came on the back of the V-2 missile, slave labor and thousands and thousands of lives destroyed to build it.

I guess the way to look at it is thankfully some good was able to come of such evil.

The gist of it is, if we didn’t snatch those scientists up, the Russians would have.

But hearing that Von Braun, as a Nazi, directed the “slowest performing Jews” to be hanged outside of his rocket factory to “boost productivity” really puts things in perspective.

Here’s another good clip, Tim Pool literally believes Hitler made it to Argentina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    But hearing that Von Braun, as a Nazi, directed the “slowest performing Jews” to be hanged outside of his rocket factory to “boost productivity” really puts things in perspective.

So I haven't done as much research as she has but this is the first time I've heard of that. Doesn't mean it isn't true of course but I wonder about its veracity. The Wiki about von Braun is less certain about his direct involvement in the treatment of the forced laborers.

But she is right. It was either us or the Russians.

I saw there's another clip from the same episode about CIA Assassinations. I think I'm just going to listen to the whole thing.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    So I haven't done as much research as she has but this is the first time I've heard of that. Doesn't mean it isn't true of course but I wonder about its veracity. The Wiki about von Braun is less certain about his direct involvement in the treatment of the forced laborers.

But she is right. It was either us or the Russians.

I saw there's another clip from the same episode about CIA Assassinations. I think I'm just going to listen to the whole thing.

The entire Joe Rogan interviews with Annie Jacobsen and Tim Pool are really, really good. Highly recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    The gist of it is, if we didn’t snatch those scientists up, the Russians would have.
    Doesn't mean we had to put them up on a pedestal or even be nice to them. No should even know their name. They could have just been referred to as "captured Nazi scientists" in news articles and textbooks.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom